Big enough to power change. Small enough to empower you to make it happen.
CS Energy has been around for over 20 years and is a Queensland energy company that has more than 500 employees, operates two power stations and has a trading portfolio of 3,535 megawatts. CS Energy's core business is to generate and sell electricity, powering Australia’s homes and businesses.
Energy is changing and so are we. What we do every day at CS Energy makes a real difference to how people live, work and play. Alongside our traditional role as an energy generator, we are diversifying. We are looking to the future and exploring new technologies, products, services and partnerships to stay competitive in an evolving energy market. Now is an exciting time to join a respected energy company at a time of transformation and innovation.
Involving our people to evolve our business
CS Energy is proud to foster an environment that builds respect, promotes inclusiveness, celebrates diversity and embraces the unique skills and qualities of our employees.
CS Energy is inclusive of all people, regardless of gender, marital status, culture or linguistic background, ethnicity, gender identity and expression, socio-economic status, nationality, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, ability and age. Our uniqueness and differences are what help to influence our thinking and decision making which in turn drives innovation, engagement, productivity and competitive advantage.
We support the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity, as outlined in our Code of Conduct and strive to ensure impartiality and objectivity in our recruitment and selection activities.
Inclusion and Diversity Strategy and Policy:
CS Energy’s I&D strategy reflects our commitment to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people – a diverse group of talented and capable colleagues. Diversity in thought, background, experience and approach that reflects the communities in which we operate and serve.
CS Energy’s actions to support our strategy and policy are to:
- Show commitment and momentum to integrate inclusion and diversity into our workplaces;
- Continue to drive cultural change throughout the organisation;
- Integrate inclusion and diversity principles into our organisational policies, practices and systems;
- Invest in building capability among our leaders to support and foster inclusion and diversity;
- Focus on recruitment practices to ensure diverse applicant pools;
- Demonstrate equal employment opportunity based on individual merit;
- Promote flexible work practices that facilitate a balance between the needs of the business and the employee’s individual needs; and
- Foster a safe work environment free from discrimination, harassment, vilification or victimisation.
Our Culture and Values
Our values define how we work and help make CS Energy a great place to work. They form the foundation of the safe, constructive and high-performance culture that we’re building here at CS Energy.
All CS Energy employees contribute to a constructive culture in which the associated behaviours are expected, encouraged and rewarded.
We expect all potential employees to demonstrate a commitment to playing their part in building our culture and living our values.
Ready to be involved?
We'd love to hear from you. Browse our jobs and apply today!