SAP Project System Analyst
Location: North Shore
Job Type: Full time
SAP Project System Analyst
About the role
At present, we have an opening for an SAP Project System Analyst based out of our corporate head office in North Sydney.
You will join a team where innovation is at the forefont of everything they do. This requires a deep knowledge of SAP PS in order to push the boundaries of how the systems can be configured.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that both application areas are maximised to meet common business requirements and that the quality of the application system is maintained at the highest possible level. The role will involve supporting SAP Project System application in UGL and delivery of key project initiatives across Corporate, ICT and UGL businesses.
- A minimum of 6-8 years work experience in SAP Project System including multiple full project lifecycle experience.
- Candidate must have experience and knowledge in Sales & Distribution as a secondary skillset.
- Detailed understanding of broad business process and issues gained in executing customer projects
- Experience in analysing, optimising, designing, blueprinting and delivering SAP Project Systems
- Specialist knowledge and experience in following key areas\:
- Design & Engineering, Maintenance and Manufacturing Projects
- Project Estimating and Forecasting
- Resource Related Billing
- Managing Pricing Conditions
- Project Scheduling - principles and practices
- Primavera P6
- SAP-P6 Interface via EPC
- Earned Value Management
- RA and settlement
- CRM Opportunity Management
What we offer
- Diverse opportunities to grow, back yourself and achieve
- Flexible working arrangements
- Ongoing training for career progression
- A competitive remuneration package with salary continuance insurance, employee assistance program for employees and their families, AIA Vitality wellness program and Discounts on private health insurance, vehicles, travel and more
What makes you right for UGL
- Ability to provide a safe, supportive and positive workplace
- Empower a united and collaborative culture
- Deliver technical excellence and create efficient, innovative solutions
- Build an enviable reputation and the trust of employees, clients and other stakeholders
- Genuine concern for safety
UGL is a well-known and respected for providing end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services within; rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies
At UGL, we value diversity – in the backgrounds, ideas, work styles and perspectives of our team. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly encourage people with disability, Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people, mature aged workers and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.