Customer Engagement Manager (410641)
Location: Baulkham Hills
Job Type: Full time
- Drive customer experience and deliver actionable insights
- Join our team and be part of a highly collaborative and fun environment
- Enjoy flexible working arrangements including working from home and being based predominantly out of our Surry Hills office
About the role
Our Customer Experience Manager contributes to step-changing Woolworths Customer 1st, Team 1st Culture by delivering actionable insights to drive customer experience, team experience and brand advocacy. In this role, you will partner with the strategy leads across the Food businesses to ensure priority strategic food programs are customer-led whilst also working to amplify the customer across the business. You will also be responsible for partnering with customer experience/transformation leads across Food Group to embed our Everyday ACTs (Acknowledge, Care and Thank) service framework.
Reporting to the Head of Customer Strategy, you will support in managing projects, programs and events with cross-functional teams, and creating/writing material that drives a Customer 1st culture. You will also be involved in:
- Embedding our Service Program (Everyday ACTs) and bringing it to life across all customer touchpoints
- Supporting in defining Care moments and service standards that are Food Group-wide but that can be tailored by channel, department in-store or store type
- Ensuring priority strategic Food programs are customer-led
- Partnering with Business Units to deliver on our customer strategy
- Amplifying the customer across the business, bringing the customers to life for both stores and support office (e.g. via customer comms, activation plans and onboarding)
Our new Customer Experience Manager will be a motivated and pragmatic problem-solver who is passionate about improving the customer experience. You will be a creative person who is comfortable coming up with ideas on how to best execute and activate our programs/initiatives in stores and support offices.
You will also have:
- More than 5 years of experience in customer-facing industries driving customer experience strategies based on customer insight;
- Experience in working with VOC, NPS, customer experience, data and analytics;
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to turn analysis into clear customer narratives (verbally and on paper)
- A strong customer-centric mentality, highly collaborative working style and a ‘can-do’ attitude.
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.