Location: Esperance, Kalgoorlie - Boulder, Western Australia
Job Type: Full time
WesTrac is looking at another hugely successful year in 2020 with upcoming major projects in the pipeline. As a result of this recent growth, we have a Permanent opportunity for a Serviceperson to join our team based at KCGM Mine site.
Reporting to the Shift Supervisor you will be responsible for carrying out repairs, maintenance and servicing on a range of Caterpillar and Expanded Mining Product Equipment, Identifying and recommending preventative maintenance on equipment, and carrying out Caterpillar product improvement plans and product support program.
At WesTrac we Live the Values and Lead by example everyday through actions, behaviours and decisions including compliance with WesTrac’s safety procedures, safe working practices and life- saving rules. We value excellent customer service.
This position will be Residential only on 7 days on, 3 days off, 7 nights on, 4 days off roster – 12 hours per day
To be successful the following is required:
- Previous experience as a Serviceperson or in a similar position
- HR Licence preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Highly developed attention to detail
What we offer:
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- Salary sacrifice on Airline Memberships, Motor Vehicles and more
- Discounts with Blackwoods, Apple, JB Hi-Fi, Qantas, Travel Club and more
- Discounted CAT products
- Discounted health insurance
- Refer a friend program – work alongside your mates and receive $1000 for each successful referral
If you are interested in joining a progressive company with significant growth in the pipeline, click the ‘Apply’ button today!
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.