Workforce Planning Specialist
Job Type: Full time
At Uniting, we believe in taking real steps to make the world a better place. We work to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice.
With over 10,000 employees and volunteers working across more than 300 sites, our services are in the areas of aged care, disability, community services and chaplaincy.
About the role:
This role is responsible for analysis and reporting on data and trends that contribute to the development of workforce planning strategies that support operational and people plans.
You will provide key information and recommendations to assist building models and options that help ensure we have a contemporary workforce that meets growing demand now and into the future.
Using data to tell stories, you will work closely with the wider HR functions to deliver outcomes to the operational streams of Uniting and inform strategic decision making.
Further to this you will develop a suite of tools to support the organisation to support the effective and efficient utilisation and engagement of our people.
Skills and Experience:
- Able to analyse data to determine workforce strategy impacts on organisational outcomes.
- Experience in building models and monitoring changes to workforce demographics and capability requirements to form recommendations relating future workforce needs.
- Interpreted HR data and reported on trends and projections to support the development of people plans.
- Strong technical understanding of required tools such as Excel and various reporting software suites.
As an organisation, Uniting celebrates our diversity and welcome all people regardless of ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation and gender identity.
We are bold, imaginative, respectful and compassionate.
Further to this we offer:
- Chance to deliver significant organisational change work with senior leaders and managers of the organisation
- Contribute to ensuring that Uniting continues to grow to meet increasing demand in key operational areas.
- Challenge your skills and knowledge in an evolving and complex NFP organisation.
- Work for an organisation that has a positive impact both on our clients and the communities in which they live.