Bank of Queensland (BOQ)
Job Type: Full time
- Join ASX 100 Finance Leader
- Seeking Experienced Business Development/Lending Managers to join the BOQ team
- Flexible workplace & Collaborative Team
- Hunter Valley Region
About the Role?
Reporting to the Lending Performance Manager, you will create and deliver on home lending and other financial needs for both our existing and new customers. The Home Lending Manager works with their network and community, as well as local branch teams and other business units to create opportunities to fulfil existing and new customers home buying goals. You will take personal accountability to provide a high level of customer service keeping all stakeholders informed throughout the process at a level that promotes and drives customer satisfaction and advocacy. If you aren’t afraid of networking and building relationships to bring in new business, then come and join the team at BOQ!
As an experienced Lending Manager you will be a passionate, high performing Business Developer with a passion for lending, who consistently delivers an outstanding customer experience, by demonstrating:
- Proven sales and lending experience
- Established networks and ability to develop and maintain strong relationships
- Proven business development abilities
- Strong customer service Focus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible and proactive attitude
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career in banking, meet new people and join a motivated team of professionals.
BOQ is passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on community.
We support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced!
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discounted financial products
- Salary sacrificing options
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Mentoring and leadership programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Gym, shopping, technology and travel offers!
How to Apply
To apply for this role please follow the links or apply via our Careers Page.
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.