Quality and Reliability Technician III
Location: Medway, Massachusetts
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
As a Quality Technician you are responsible for;
- Audit processes for compliance to established policies/ procedures
- Establish inspection methodologies by combining knowledge of best-known measurement methods with available measurement/test equipment
- Use specialized test equipment to qualify/verify product
- Understanding the importance of Good Documentation Practices, complete Quality records accurately and legibly, file appropriately
- Coordinate MRB activities; provide and document disposition recommendations
- Input data into computer to prepare charts or graphs for analysis.
- Evaluate nonconforming material to provide input regarding condition
- Identify opportunities for corrective/preventive action; perform effectiveness checks
- Perform final product release activities (Certificate of Compliance)
- Perform data entry to support monitoring of quality/performance trends
- Perform documentation review and dimension verification on received materials
- Perform in house calibrations of gages and equipment following established instructions
- Execute documented validation protocols and provide feedback to Quality/Engineering for inclusion in validation reports
- Verify process control effectiveness-gage checks, record maintenance, product segregation
- Verify product visually and dimensionally through in-process inspections
- Basic computer skills and experience with Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Associate Degree preferred, high school diploma required
- 1 – 5 years of medical device / manufacturing / quality experience
This position is located at out Medway, Massachusetts site.
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.