Sr Business Architect for Azure Advanced Analytics and AI, Customer Success
Location: Redmond, Washington
Job Type: Full time
In this “year of data” (#yearofdata), what better place to work and help shape the strategy and future for our customers and for Microsoft than WCB Customer Success Data&AI Team!!
Here is an unique role which requires the blend of technical acumen and business expertise: Business Architects, with an end to end ownership for a business.
We are looking for an experienced Business Architect for Azure Advanced Analytics and AI who is responsible for designing, aligning and refining the Azure Advanced Analytics and AI consumption and workforce strategy to be executed by the field
Design Azure Advanced Analytics and AI Services consumption strategy for the Customer Success Organization in alignment with the Azure Business Group:
- Partner with key Customer Success roles and the Azure Group GTM team to design consumption programs, offers and contests that drive Azure Advanced Analytics and AI Services usage
- Lead and influence x-org interactions to receive feedback, provide input, and collaborate on key work streams to analyze and tune consumption strategy.
Validate and adjust strategy leveraging key Microsoft milestones (L1, SLT reviews, etc.), Act as v-team lead for critical Azure Advanced Analytics and AI Services consumption strategies/blockers.
- Contribute to the development of assets for key strategic communication processes including monthly Senior Leadership Team update
- Support the WW consumption teams, CSU leadership to drive Azure Advanced Analytics and AI Services adoption
- Review A14 feedback during business update synchs and work together with the Initiative Leads, Field Enablement, operation teams and with areas to course correct and/or address their issues
Design Azure Advanced Analytics and AI Services workforce strategy for the Customer
- Success Organization in alignment with the EOU counterparts (STU, ATU, OCP) and other Solution areas in CSU
- Support as a SME the consumption execution team in landing the FY Next planning and in developing field programs
- Lead and influence x-org interactions to receive feedback, provide input, and collaborate on key work streams to analyze and tune workforce strategy X-org influence includes but is not limited to:
- Cloud Solution Architect – Advanced Analytics and AI role design, blueprint model, coverage, compensation, role and responsibility, marketing initiatives, competitor assessment
- Scorecard Metric and TLI: Align with Azure Business Group to define key success metrics (Scorecard and TLI) supporting business priorities.
Azure Data and AI Engineering Liaison
- Develop strong x-org relationships and ROB to influence Azure Data, Azure AI Engineering and product marketing decisions on behalf of the WW Customer Success Organization.
- Own and lead discussion with the Azure Data and Azure AI Engineering during regular ROB. Responsibilities include: Carrying the voice of the field, providing updates on key blockers, offer results and field execution status, sharing Field feedback on execution, marketing programs, content and roadmaps
- 3+ years of Cloud platform and subscription business / Azure business
- 5+ years of experience in sales, Finance or consulting in the enterprise environment
- Subject matter expertise on Analytics and AI domains
- Strong analytical skills, able to distill key insights from incomplete data
- Strong, confident executive communication (written and oral)
- Ability to influence without authority
- Strategic thinker, combined with strong ability to execute x-org and drive for results in ambiguous environment
- Versatile with proven ability to be adaptable in rapidly evolving business/org situations
- Deep experience in enabling Azure consumption, customer and partner requirements, and is deeply familiar with Enterprise field roles and challenges
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent professional experience; MBA preferred
Travle could be up to 25%
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.