Senior Program Manager
Location: Redmond, Washington
Job Type: Full time
For every hour doctors spend with their patients, they spend two hours on process and clerical tasks. And when they do meet with patients, they spend most of the time glued to their computer. We are EmpowerMD, a product team in Microsoft Healthcare that’s building ambient intelligence for the clinic. Our technology will let doctors focus on what they do best: taking care of patients.
On our team, you’ll have opportunities to work with the latest research and technologies in engineering and data science, work closely with doctors, and have a huge societal impact. This is AI for good!
#healthcare #healthai #empowermd #microsoft #ai #msfthealthcare, #research , #healthnext
As a key member of our multi-disciplinary team, you will:
- Deliver on shared goals working with internal and external partners to help plan, scope and manage collaborations and timelines
- Work with data scientists, engineers, and subject matter experts to drive technical analysis, design, development, testing, implementation and deployment
- Drive cross functional execution of product deliverables
- Help define, measure, and communicate key metrics for team progress
- Manage dependencies, risks and changes by effectively optimizing the schedule, resources and scope appropriately
- Communicate technical concepts and challenges in the Speech & NLP space to both non-technical and technical stakeholders
- Bring curiosity, entrepreneurial spirit, and passion to deliver on the promise of technology in a difficult, competitive, and exciting vertical
- Bachelors in Computer Science, engineering, or related field or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years in engineering project/product management
- 3+ years with AI-driven products
- Meticulous and detail oriented with a strong project management background
- Exceptional execution skills; organizational, coordination and multi-tasking experience
- Experience with establishing working relationships across multiple disciplines and partners in different time zones
- Experience with understanding user needs, gathering requirements and defining scope
- Experience with Audio, Speech, NLP, or Vision technologies
- Experience with user research, human-computer interaction with a track record of delivering customer value
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.