Lead Physical Security Systems Analyst
Location: Riverwoods, Illinois
Discover. A brighter future.
With Discover, you’ll have the chance to make a difference at one of the world’s leading digital banking and payments companies. From Day 1, you’ll do meaningful work you’re passionate about, with the support and resources you need for success. We value what makes each employee unique and provide a collaborative, team-based culture that gives everyone an opportunity to shine. Be the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future, while building the future you want, here at Discover.
Lead Security Systems & Equipment Specialist
At Discover, be part of a culture where diversity, teamwork and collaboration reign. Join a company that is just as employee-focused as it is on its customers and is consistently awarded for both. We are all about people, and our employees are why Discover is a great place to work. Be the reason we help millions of consumers build a brighter financial future and achieve yours along the way with a rewarding career.
Responsible for driving the strategy of programs. Oversees systems projects, including selecting and overseeing vendors. Ensures security systems are in compliance. Develops and provides reports and metrics to leadership.
- Manages systems programs.
- Ensures compliance with final tests and acceptance of systems.
- Leads systems projects. Defines requirements, goals and objectives, and coordinates with stakeholders to deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Develops and maintains a suite of integrators, administers contracts, and manages performance. Reviews and approves invoices for vendors.
- Proactively researches, designs, develops, and implements solutions for systems, upgrades, repairs, and change-outs.
- Develops procedures, implements performance requirements, develops metrics, and implements optimization strategies.
- Conducts security and equipment process reviews. Ensures compliance with systems standards.
- Researches, analyzes, and tests systems to continually optimize operations.
- Develops and maintains inventory, and refreshes schedules for systems and equipment.
At a minimum, here is what we need from you:
- Bachelor's Degree in Criminal Justice, Engineering, Computer Science, or Business-related field
- 4+ years of experience; minimum of 3 years working with Security Technologies and Systems, or equivalent experience.
- In lieu of a degree, 10+ years of experience; minimum of 3 years working with Security Technologies and Systems, or equivalent experience; minimum of 5 years working with security systems or security operations.
If we had our say, we would also look for:
- 2+ years of experience in project management
- CPP, PSP, PMP, or related certification
Experience with the integration/interfacing of security systems including , but not limited toGenetec &CCure
Comprehension of computer networking and client-server architecture
Ability to prepare solution design artifacts including system/application architecture and business process diagrams
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
And by the way, while you're waiting to hear from us, don't forget to check out the great benefits Discover offers.
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law in consideration for a career at Discover.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.