Auditor, Internal Audit
Location: Riverwoods, Illinois
Discover. A brighter future.
With Discover, you’ll have the chance to make a difference at one of the world’s leading digital banking and payments companies. From Day 1, you’ll do meaningful work you’re passionate about, with the support and resources you need for success. We value what makes each employee unique and provide a collaborative, team-based culture that gives everyone an opportunity to shine. Be the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future, while building the future you want, here at Discover.
What You’ll Do
- Perform audit reviews.
- Interview clients.
- Create process flows and narratives.
- Review business processes, identify and assess controls, test key controls, develop findings, and communicate with clients to develop and follow up on action plans.
How You’ll Do It
- Complete assigned audit tasks using department tools, within guidelines, and within established timelines.
- Develop detailed risk assessments. Identify and assess controls against best practices.
- Highlight potential findings for discussion with audit leaders.
Qualifications You’ll Need
- Bachelor's degree in applied sciences, engineering, operations, accounting, finance, business, computer science, data science, or related field
Bonus Points If You Have
- Business, Six Sigma, Risk, STEM, or related certifications
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.