Enterprise Architect, HR and Employee Enablement (Remote Eligible)
Location: Remote -
Job Type: Full time
The Enterprise Architect is a new position crafted to lead development of strategies and solution architecture for applications deployed and managed by Business Technology. Successful candidates for this role will have deep technical knowledge of the HR (Recruit to Retire) and Employee Enablement (productivity and collaboration) technologies.
In this highly visible position, you will report to the VP, Business Architecture and work with both business stakeholders and Business Technology teams to ensure that the solution architecture supports business needs, follows the defined architectural principles, and aligns with the defined Enterprise Architecture roadmap.
- Lead the solution architecture for the HR and Employee Enablement domains.
- Provide strong functional thought leadership and guidance in the respective domains while acting as an advisor to the business and delivery leads on industry best practices
- Work on developing robust, scalable, and flexible solution architectures for various initiatives including crafting prototypes and building proof of concepts.
- Lead development of multi-year architecture strategies and implementation roadmaps for various business domains across the enterprise.
- Convert business requirements into a solution architecture and conceptual design based on the defined enterprise architecture principles and guidelines.
- Develop and maintain architecture artifacts, frameworks, and patterns as references for various Business Technology teams.
- Lead architecture of large transformational and M&A integration initiatives and provide technical oversight and guidance to developers working on multiple projects.
- Participate in the evaluation and definition of the EA guiding principles and best practices.
Required Skills and Experience
- BSCS or other technical degrees or equivalent experience
- 10+ years progressively responsible experience in IT, including substantial technical experience in Enterprise Architecture (Business, Data & Application)
- 7+ years’ experience in architecting HR, Employee enablement and Enterprise services (search, content management, collaboration, etc.) solutions
- Hands-on experience with HR applications like Workday, Lever, Jobvite, BambooHR, ADP, Greenhouse, Cornerstone, etc.
- Experience integrating HR, Recruiting, Time & Attendance, Payroll and Benefit providers
- Experience with employee productivity, collaboration, and search technologies like Google Workspace, Atlassian (Jira, Confluence) Slack, O365, SharePoint, Simpplr, Jive, etc.
- Experience creating multi-year architecture roadmaps and architectural reference diagrams
- Functional knowledge of HR and Employee Enablement technology landscape
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation, and negotiation