Business Program Manager
Location: Redmond, Washington
Job Type: Full time
- Lead sourcing engagement with Microsoft stakeholders from project kick-off through business case approvals, while ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction, strong contracting and return on Microsoft investment.
- Execute sourcing within the contracting lifecycle to include multiple project types such as strategic sourcing, quick-turn sourcing/negotiations, and contract re-development/negotiations.
- Manage entire project portfolio for our team to ensure progress against relevant sourcing plans of record and our business and Procurement metrics (e.g., savings, schedule, supplier performance).
- Liaison with key corporate stakeholders to successfully execute category, program and sourcing requirements (e.g., procurement, legal, finance, operations, etc..).
- Help ensure compliance across our suppliers through supply base governance, execution of standard sourcing process as well as leveraging digital transformation to enhance both compliance and business outcomes.
- Experience within supplier spend categories spanning engineering, professional services and SaaS with ability to make confident recommendations to executive, business decision makers
- Established knowledge of best practice sourcing methodologies including strategic sourcing, supply base innovation and transformation, and contract negotiations.
- Strategic focus with the ability to analyze, formulate, and implement procurement strategies and manage supplier performance
- Proven cross-functional team facilitation and robust project management experience preferred
- Analytical and strategic problem-solving capabilities in finance and business subjects
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.