Senior Business System Analyst - Salesforce and CPQ
Location: San Francisco, California
Job Type: Full time
Who We Are
Samsara is the pioneer of the Connected Operations Cloud, which allows businesses that depend on physical operations to harness IoT (Internet of Things) data to develop actionable business insights and improve their operations. Samsara operates in North America and Europe and serves more than 20,000 customers across a wide range of industries including transportation, wholesale and retail trade, construction, field services, logistics, utilities and energy, government, healthcare and education, manufacturing and food and beverage.
Our team has raised $930M from Andreessen Horowitz, General Catalyst, Tiger Global, Dragoneer, AllianceBernstein Holding LP, Franklin Templeton, General Atlantic, Sands Capital Management and Warburg Pincus LLC.
About the Role
The Sr. Business Systems Analyst - Salesforce & CPQ will be responsible for gathering requirements, designing and testing and implementing Go-to-Market and Quote-to-Cash applications at scale. The individual will interface with the business to ensure timely and effective delivery of solutions to meet the business requirements and also provide day to day Admin support.
The individual will be responsible for identifying and implementing process improvements in the Quote-to-Cash domain. Previous hands-on experience in Salesforce CPQ and Lightning will be key to success in this role.
This is a multi-faceted role where you will work multi-functionally with our SalesOps, Customer success , Product, Growth, Marketing, and Finance teams. This position is based in our San Francisco HQ.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to scope the requirements, develop, design, and implement solutions for Sales & SalesOps, Marketing & Growth, Channels, Finance, OrderOps and the Customer Success team
- Be the point of contact for the business regarding all Quote-to-Cash related processes
- Provide on going Salesforce Admin support
- Serve as Scrum master for ongoing sprints
- Define the current state and uncover gaps in Salesforce & CPQ best practices.
- Lead discovery workshops, which includes the facilitation of large audiences, solution presentations, and prototype demonstrations
- Work collaboratively with team members to design a solution that will meet the business requirements and fulfill user stories
- Perform analysis, administration, documentation, troubleshooting, testing for ongoing sprints and projects
- Guide and assist the team with QA, UAT, and system integration testing for existing and new processes for Quote-to-Cash domain
- Mentor, develop and train Junior BSA’s
- Salesforce Admin Certification ( current)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 7+ years in Salesforce administration experience with extensive knowledge of Sales Cloud, CPQ, lightning ,Communities, Force.com tools and applications
- 3+ years working on implementations of the Salesforce.com applications
- 2+ years of designing, configuring and developing on Salesforce CPQ platform
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical deliverables
- Strong experience and understanding of Salesforce.com and CPQ configuration and out of the box features and capabilities
- Self-starter, self-motivated, able to work independently, prioritize effectively, and perform multiple tasks under minimal supervision
- Experience in agile development methodology
- Salesforce CPQ certification is plus
- Scrum certification is plus
- Effectively communicate vision, strategy, and statuses of projects to leadership and internal stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills and proven success in a dynamic and collaborative environment
- Strong problem solving skills
At Samsara, we welcome all. All sizes, colors, cultures, sexes, beliefs, religions, ages, people. We depend on the unique approaches of our team members to help us solve complex problems. We are committed to increasing diversity across our team and ensuring that Samsara is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact.
Working at Samsara has its perks: for all full-time global employees, we provide private medical and dental insurance plus growth and development opportunities, as well as regular virtual team and company events. In the US we offer flexible vacation time, EMEA employees receive 25 vacation days plus national bank holidays. Post-COVID we’ll be back in our global offices with numerous in-office perks.
Samsara is an inclusive work environment, and we are committed to ensuring equal opportunity in employment for qualified persons with disabilities. Please let us know if you require any reasonable accommodations for your interview (e.g., sign language interpreters, reading assistance, facility access, device or equipment modification, etc.)
Samsara's offices are beginning to reopen for voluntary return. Reopening timelines will be communicated by region based on region-specific guidelines. Phase 3 ('New Normal') will begin no earlier than January 2022. Our primary concern is for the health and well-being of our employees as well as candidates. We have transitioned all interviews and onboarding to be conducted virtually via Zoom video conferencing. Employees are able to work from countries and states where Samsara is a registered entity through December 2021. All employees are expected to return to our offices when they reopen with the exception of field-based and fully remote roles.
If you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to contact us at [email protected].