Industry CRM Consultant (Azure Cloud & AI)
Location: United States
Job Type: Full time
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.
Microsoft Consulting Services helps Microsoft customers around the world get the best outcomes from their investments in the latest Microsoft cloud technologies. We focus on empowering customers on their digital journey, from envisioning new possibilities to delivering solutions that result in targeted business outcomes and a great customer experience.
Do you have a passion for creating large scale cloud solutions? Are you interested in helping Microsoft customers create & deploy cutting-edge solutions in Microsoft Azure?
- Demonstrate acumen and thought leadership in an industry focus (Law Enforcement, Corrections, Court System or Public Safety)
- Effectively leverage Industry knowledge to deliver practice specific IP and build upon that IP with a continuous improvement mindset
- Display knowledge and adherence to the DevOps methodology during the entire engagement lifecycle
- Demonstrate advanced analysis skills and experience in principles of Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CE/CRM) and related technologies to provide detailed reliable options and scoping/estimates for solution implementations
- Drive client workshops to demonstrate product capabilities
- Analyze customer business requirements and design technical solutions to meet business goals and objectives including functional / non-functional requirements in alignment with architectural standards
- Support the development of test scenarios / scripts and coordinate / drive client solution testing
- Develop appropriate requirements, design, testing and deployment quality documentation to support the solution delivery
- Provide subject matter expertise to customers including technologies and implementation methodologies to successfully implement CRM solutions
- Effectively work with team members including partners, customers, and leaders to proactively identify and mitigate / resolve risks and issues
- Consume and contribute best / recommended practices, lessons learned, and intellectual property (IP) to the global Microsoft community with a focus on Regulated Industries
- Foster senior level client relationships and engage with senior level Microsoft and client stakeholders to drive solution success
- Excellent stakeholder management, communication and executive presentation skills
- Knowledge of competing products / solutions and industry trends
- Previous track record delivering a full project life cycle CRM solution using industry standard implementation methodologies (Sure Step 365, Agile and Waterfall)
- Demonstrated success managing / delivering difficult conversations and driving effective solutions to business problems
- Functional/Technical skills including knowledge / mastery of these technologies in the context of CRM:
- Power Platform – PowerApps, Power BI, Microsoft Flow
- Azure Data Storage - Common Data Service, SQL, Cosmos, Blob
- Azure Services - Key Vault, Web Applications, Service Bus, Virtual Machines, Application Insights
- .NET areas / Web Applications, REST API
- SSIS and related data migration techniques and strategies
- DevOps - Azure DevOps, CI/CD, Unit/UI Testing
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.