Solution Lead, Security, Compliance & Identity
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, Boston, Massachusetts, Charlotte, North Carolina, Chicago, Illinois, Dallas, Texas, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Minneapolis, Minnesota, New York, New York, Redmond, Washington, Reston, Virginia, San Francisco, California, United States
Job Type: Full time
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization to achieve more. Our CEO’s partner-first vision for Microsoft puts the partner at the core of Microsoft’s strategic growth plan. A key contributor to partner growth and success, the Global Partner Solutions (GPS) Enablement Team collaborates across product, engineering, and learning to drive Microsoft mindshare and build end-to-end capability and capacity within our partner ecosystem.
The GPS Global Enablement team engages across Microsoft’s Azure, Business Applications, Modern Work, and the Security, Compliance and Identity business groups as well as Worldwide Learning to deliver depth partner capability and capacity at scale through custom global skilling plans designed to meet joint business goals.
This role puts you at the heart of Microsoft’s investment in partner skilling, within one of the world’s largest companies, which drove more than $130 billion+ in revenue last year in the midst of several of the biggest disruptions the technology industry has ever seen. As a member of Microsoft’s GPS Enablement Team, you will drive partner capability through global programs that will fundamentally change the way partner companies are equipped to skill their workforce and play a critical role in driving competitive advantage and significant partner and Microsoft revenue growth. The group broadly focuses on three core activities:
- Engage with Microsoft’s product business groups to design and deliver valuable partner learning experiences, driving meaningful revenue impact for partners and Microsoft.
- Deliver Microsoft technical and non-technical skilling capacity and capability scale through remote, always-on and in-person events and learning journeys.
- Empower Microsoft field teams with the resources to drive local partner engagement with an emphasis on regional and local impact.
As Security, Compliance & Identity Solution Lead, you are responsible for designing and driving end-to-end strategy and execution of partner skilling and enablement efforts for Microsoft Security, Compliance and Identity. You will oversee the creation and curation of meaningful Security, Compliance and Identity learning journey content for multiple partner roles. You will leverage a deep knowledge of Microsoft Security, Compliance and Identity technology to build practice development and technical training content, enabling skilling at scale. In addition, you will partner with engineering and product teams to create custom and depth technical training events, including bootcamps, for delivery to partners worldwide, driving toward all up GPS Enablement training and certification goals.
You are an agile and collaborative team member, comfortable working in partnership across functional teams, with matrixed stakeholders to define and achieve mutually beneficial outcomes. You work well across product, field and partner teams to land business planning and work well cross-functionally with key stakeholders to drive to results together. You operate with a high level of operational rigor, providing transparency into your workstreams and progress toward goals, consistently hitting deadlines and innovating to drive efficiencies in the process.
- Create, execute and evangelize multi-role technical and practice development readiness plans for Security, Compliance and Identity partners.
- Drive the development, delivery and maintenance of Microsoft Security, Compliance and Identity technical skilling and practice development content.
- Partner with internal leadership, including engineering and product teams, to deliver against shared and business group business plans.
- Ensure that the content and delivery modalities are aligned with the technical skilling needs of business groups and partners.
- Operate as trusted and reliable peer within an emerging and agile organization.
- Establish relationships with key stakeholders across engineering and product to drive alignment on deliverables and outcomes, partnering cross-functionally to achieve mutually beneficial outcomes, bringing the right technical resources to market to enable partner success.
- Deliver consistent business updates to Microsoft business group leadership teams, tracking progress toward shared goals, and clearly identifying areas of opportunity and risk.
- Collaborate with GPS Enablement peers to drive global technical skilling initiatives.
- 6+ years program management and experience working with partners.
- Experience in developing technical content and learning journeys for delivery at scale.
- Product management, engineering, technical skilling program or communications experience highly valued.
- History in successfully operating and achieving key outcomes within an agile and emerging environment.
- Demonstrated success managing multiple stakeholders to define and achieve shared business targets.
- Understanding of Microsoft's Security, Compliance and Identity technology is encouraged.
- Bachelor's degree (B.S./B.A.) and/or experience in relevant fields e.g.: security, sales, learning, business, marketing, information technology. Master’s degree beneficial.
- Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals and/or security industry certifications preferred.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.