Material Handler / Shipping & Receiving
Job Type: Full time
TE Connectivity is now hiring a Material Handler / Shipping & Receiving associate in Plymouth, MN. We have two openings for 1st and 2nd shifts (Mon-Fri 7 am to 3.30 pm, 2:30 pm - 11 pm).
- Transports materials from designated area to/from production floor using material handling equipment in support of manufacturing needs. Materials transported may include raw materials, components, packaging materials, finished goods and/or scrap.
- Prepares outgoing materials using a variety of methods including, but not limited to, scanning, labeling, wrapping.
- Completes required paperwork to accompany outgoing materials such as Intercompany Bills of Lading.
- Assesses materials’ needs for production at the beginning of the shift and transfers materials using the ERP system to support the production schedule.
- General housekeeping of work area
- Other duties as assigned
What your background should look like:
- HS degree or GED required
- 1-3 years relevant experience
- Keyboarding skills
- Good communication skills
- Experienced using an ERP system preferably SAP
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work in order to successfully accomplish job duties
- Prior experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Must be proficient in English language.
About TE Connectivity:
TE Connectivity Ltd., is a $14 billion global technology and manufacturing leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. For more than 75 years, our connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, have enabled advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in nearly 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.