Affiliate Partner, Associate Manager
Location: San Francisco, California
Job Type: Full time
Be brave, not perfect.
- Reshma Saujani
Join a movement in which everyone can win. We started a movement in which everyone can win – shoppers, retailers, society and every person on our team. To play fair, trust people and reward them for doing the right thing. We see and feel the impact of our work as more and more people gain financial freedom and retailers grow across the globe.
Founded five years ago in Sydney, Australia, Afterpay has millions of active customers globally and is offered at the world’s best retailers around the world including Anthropologie, Revolve, DSW, GOAT, Finish Line, Levi’s, Mac Cosmetics, Ray-Ban and many others. Afterpay is on a mission to power an economy in which everyone wins.
Afterpay is completely free for customers who pay on time – helping people spend responsibly without incurring interest, fees or extended debt. Afterpay empowers customers to access the things they want and need, while still allowing them to maintain financial wellness and control, by splitting payments in four, for both online and in-store purchases. Afterpay is deeply committed to delivering positive outcomes for customers. We are focused on supporting our community of shoppers.
We trust in the next generation and share a vision of a more accessible and sustainable world in which people are rewarded for doing the right thing.
As Afterpay’s Affiliate Partner Manager, you’ll …
We are much more than our job descriptions, but here’s where you will begin….
- Drive strategies for partner onboarding, activation & revenue optimization with retail partners at scale
- Collaborate with Afterpay Ads leadership and cross functionally with sales and marketing teams across our organization to drive partner success
- Track, measure and communicate program performance to internal and external stakeholders
- Build internal processes to streamline workflows
- Meet individual & team deadlines, KPIs, and targets
Who are you? (Qualifications)
Like us, you’ll be deeply committed to delivering positive outcomes for customers and passionate about shaping the future of Afterpay.
- 2+ years experience in a partnerships based role
- Demonstrated track record of meeting & exceeding KPIs and targets
- Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships within various vertical/industries via email and phone
- Excellent organizational & time management skills
- Self-motivated, competitive individual with the ability to work fast & smart
- High level of enthusiasm and energy
- Proactive, curious individual who is full of grit and loves to find solutions to problems, rather than avoiding them
- Understands analytical and quantitative levers used by our merchants
You like to keep it real with your actions, be brave with your decisions, do the right thing for all our stakeholders and shape the future with excitement.
How we reward you. We have a pay for performance culture so you can expect to be rewarded for high performance. We pride ourselves on fairness and offer a competitive total reward package made up of salary, incentives and benefits including the opportunity to enroll in our share matching plan.
We have a strong focus on health and wellbeing at Afterpay as we aim to support you to succeed in both your career and personal lives, such as providing employees with a corporate membership to Headspace. We offer a wide range of insurance programs so you have the flexibility to choose what is best for you. Afterpay covers 100% of the employee cost and 75% of the cost of your dependents.
We value diversity and a collaborative and inclusive environment where everyone feels they belong is important to us.
How to Apply: We don’t know what the future holds. That’s the exciting part; we show up and make it happen. If you’re brave, if you’re committed to doing the right thing and excited by this opportunity, click apply now!
Afterpay is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new team members, in addition to current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
You’ve got this!