ServiceNow Solutions Architect
Job Type: Full time
- ServiceNow Elite partner. All teams onshore
- Flexible working environment (work from home or from the office)
- Broad range of Government & Commercial customers with exciting pipeline of work
AC3 is looking for a passionate IT Solutions Consultant with previous presales experience to join our ServiceNow Practice. As a ServiceNow Solutions Architect, you'll be responsible for advising our customers across a broad range of industries and for the design and development of IT solutions
architecture & IT Services to support their business strategies.
- Become a “trusted” advisor within key customer account and consult on ServiceNow strategy and design.
- Maintain market, industry, customer and competitive knowledge
- Lead, plan and deliver customer workshops including discovery and co design workshops.
- Develop solutions and technical designs that challenge the status quo and support customer innovation and maturity
- Build and leverage existing offerings and delivery methodologies with a focus on repeatability.
- Drive the technical / SME qualification, scoping, estimation, design, and architecture of new or existing opportunities and projects, working with sales and consulting teams
- Provide the relevant content for customer proposals and tenders, including scope and price.
- Contribute to the development and update of AC3 productised services for the Practice.
- Define and drive standards and best practices that support the team and maintain up to date documentation
- Proactively lead and mentor team members in meeting deadlines, setting customer expectations, and jointly developing specialised skills.
- Actively assist with retaining or improving our partnership levels through training, certifications, deal registration, and customer references.
- Assist the Head of ServiceNow in defining and delivering a yearly Operational Plan for the Practice.
Skills & experience
- Experience in a consultative presales role with strong technical presence and confidence
- Previous experience working across Migration, Transformation and IT Outsourcing initiatives for a Consultancy/IT Solutions Provider highly desirable
- Strong knowledge across ServiceNow platform preferred or ability to learn it quickly. Background across SalesForce, MS Dynamics, Cherwell etc. will be considered.
- Experience in taking business challenges and translating them into a
suitable technical solutions via ServiceNow
- Strong experience in collating of design artefacts, technology strategies, and contributing to large tender submissions.
- Strong Application development and integration experience.
- Proven ability to create and present complex business and technical solutions
- Skilled at diagrammatically representing processes, workflows, and ideas, and must be able to prepare, present, and maintain technical /
specialised documentation to customers and internal staff.
- Self starter with a strong work ethic, customer focused and “can do”
- Industry certifications such as ITIL, ServiceNow Sales and Pre Sales certifications
- Exciting time to join an expanding Multi Cloud Solutions Provider and ServiceNow Elite Partner with excellent reputation
- Voted #4 Best Place to Work in 2021 & 2022
- Work with some of the brightest minds in the Industry
- Genuine flexible work environment (WFH & Office)
- Varied engagements, environments and clients (commercial and government)
- Strong investment in training and upskilling - certifications paid for.
- Mature team environment with a high level of engagement
- Exceptional working environment and culture
- Visionary Manager and high-performing team
- Lots of company social events
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Auckland or Wellington location
- $185,000-$190,000 Package per annum + benefits
As number 4 on Australia’s Best Places to Work 2021 & 2022 list, it’s clear that culture is a top priority at AC3 and we approach business with family values. We keep it simple and live by our fours ways of being:
- Own It: If I say I’m going to do it, I do it. And I give it my all.
- Better It: I take the current status quo and make it better.
- Brave It: I listen, say what needs to be said, and do the right thing. Especially when it’s tough.
- Enjoy It: I take my work seriously, but don’t take myself too seriously.
We’d love for you to experience the AC3 way for yourself!
You’ve got this!