Performance Test Architect Manager
Job Type: Full time
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services and Accenture Song — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 710,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us atwww.accenture.com.
To be eligible for this position you must be an Australian Citizen
- Gather non-functional requirements, design performance test strategy and plan, workload model, and business scenarios.
- Develop, document and review performance estimates and efforts for new features/production deployments.
- Build, maintain & execute performance test scripts, frameworks, and run-time environment.
- Work on various non-functional and performance testing like – Load, Stress, Volume, Spike, Scalability and Batch job testing.
- Report results against agreed performance metrics and provide sign-off for performance testing.
- Develop plan, technical solutions for integrating performance testing into CI/CD Azure DevOps environment.
- Analyze the production usage and logs and creating the workload model for the peak trade season performance testing.
- Extensive experience in performance engineering space.
- Expert level scripting skills on various protocols using tools like JMeter and Loadrunner.
- Understanding of cloud/SaaS based load testing platforms like Blazemeter.
- Ability to working autonomously as well as in a team on large programs of work and projects.
- Strong understanding of agile and experience with automated performance testing using CI/CD methodologies.
- Experience working in cloud-based infrastructure and applications, preferably Azure stack.
- Experience in performance testing at the component and E2E levels of the technology stack.
- Strong Experience in the Front-end and API performance testing