Oracle Utilities Lead
Job Type: Full time
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services and Accenture Song — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 721,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
- Overall responsibility of the end-to-end solution as lead solution architect for Utilities Industry focused opportunities which may include Utilities Platforms, Applications, PaaS and IaaS, the end to end Oracle solution stack.
- Support client facing activities related to business development, sales and solution development at the C-suite and Director Levels on the Oracle Platform
- Communicates and translates complex technical requirements into competitive client proposal offering an Accenture solution that addresses business needs
- Leverage experience and best practices, along with insights of competitors capability and behaviors; to support the sales strategy
- Work with teams to share the latest Utilities offerings and trends released in the market
- Collaboratively work across ecosystems (sales, delivery, and partners)
- Able to lead a team of experts across the IT value stack
- 10+ years end-to-end designing, implementing or deploying Oracle Utilities Industry solutions
- Strong understanding of Oracle software, hardware, technology offerings and solutions
- Understanding of current enterprise ICTsoftware market trends – including ERP, HCM, CX, digital technologies, cloud strategies and emerging technologies
- Experience working with partners and cross-functional teams to develop business opportunities
- Experience working alongside Oracle with focused experience in partner strategy and sales