Adobe Experience Architect
Location: Melbourne, Sydney
Job Type: Full time
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services and Accenture Song — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 721,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Adobe Business Group. What Accenture does best is UNLEASH the powers of emotion, empathy, and excitement at an enterprise scale to create the best experiences on the planet— for our clients and their customers. Now more than ever, the future belongs to those who ignite and propel the human experience. Those who turn innovation into action. Powered by creativity. Fuelled by data and technology. So it only makes sense that we made ourselves experts at unleashing the power of Adobe, the world’s most advanced customer-experience company. Because by combining passion, data, design thinking, and a dedicated global team of marketers, strategists, and technologists, singularly focused on creating the best experiences, Accenture makes it possible to realize the true potential of the Adobe platform.
Accenture deliver full-stack Adobe solutions for brands that are looking to accelerate business growth through hyper-personalisation and connected customer experiences. To deliver this we provide customer strategy, technology implementation, data solutions, business change management, user experience design and development, marketing activation and advanced analytics services to help clients achieve rapid time-to-value from Adobe technology.
We’re looking for an Adobe Experience Cloud expert to join our team in a solution consulting role to help clients adopt the Adobe Experience Platform and support to business transformation. This is a combined pre-sales and solution leadership role requiring a high-level of technical platform knowledge and practical marketing activation experience.
Your focus will be on the Adobe Experience Platform which includes:
- Data Collection Strategy
- Data Engineer within the Experience Data Model and Customer Profile
- Data Science Workspace
- Real-Time CDP
- Journey Orchestration and Customer Journey Management
- Customer Journey Analytics and external reporting dashboard solutions
Our AEP Solutions Architect contribute to the business in three main areas:
- Pre-sales Support - Working closely with our growth, alliances and client service teams to help accelerate the sales process and onboard happy clients. This will include defining marketing technology strategy, roadmaps and budgets as well as writing proposal and SoW.
- Solution Leadership – Working with our clients in an advisory capacity to help them define solutions and accelerate delivery acting as a product owner, or work in support of a client product owner, on large scale implementations and transformation programmes.
- Internal Capability Enablement – Working with our internal teams to help accelerate practice growth through knowledge sharing, service definition, training and partner certification.
This is a complex and challenging role with many aspects that you will need to balance on day to day basis including:
- Supporting multiple complex projects for different clients at the same time
- Supporting our teams delivering large programmes of work beyond marketing technologies e.g. into areas such as data platforms, analytics, experience platforms, creative/production services etc.
- Support new business qualification so that we are focusing on the right types of opportunities
- Providing pre-sales support for growth and client services teams including proposal writing, pitch delivery and statements of work.
This role will include hands-on delivery of solutions. As a solution architect you will act as a product owner, or work in support of a client product owner, on large scale implementations and change management programmes. Accountable to a programme leadership team you will be responsible for the successful delivery of AEP implementations as well as business enablement/change management and migration/marketing activation work packages relating to marketing technology. To help our teams achieve successful outcomes, you will need to be resilient and work tirelessly to lead solution delivery. This role requires a high-level of flexibility, but day to day responsibilities will typically include:
- Organising and facilitating discovery and requirement capture workshops
- Writing BRD, Epics and Stories
- Defining solution and technical architecture
- Working with the project manager to define project deliver approach
- Owning business objectives and requirements during delivery and co-ordinate dependencies and priorities across multiple teams
- Overseeing acceptance testing and issue resolution
- Supporting business change including process engineering, role definition, workflow automation and skills transfer
- Working with strategy and planning teams to define marketing activation use case that leverage solution capabilities and best-practice
- Supporting marketing activation teams to deliver use cases, customer journeys and campaigns
What we are looking for in you
We are looking for someone from a consultancy background with significant experience of Supporting CRM and data-driven customer marketing programmes, costing solutions, and writing statements of work.
You will need to be:
- A subject matter expert on all things related to Adobe Experience Platform
- A strong commercial / pre-sales lead
- An excellent communicator and business leader
- Outcome focused and a strong negotiator and problem solver
- Resilient and hard working
- Capable of mapping out complex solutions in easy-to-understand formats for business leaders and non-technical marketeers to grasp
- Capable of mapping out and defining complex data solution requirements
- A seasoned marketing technology implementation project / managed service lead
Bonus points if:
- Deep technical knowledge of the Adobe Experience Platform
- Evidence of supporting multi-platform Adobe solutions as a product owner, technical client service lead or solution consultant
- Adobe Experience Cloud tool certification (either Adobe Campaign, Adobe Experience Platform, Adobe Target, Adobe Analytics are desirable)
- Some experience of digital marketing, CRO, digital analytics, decisioning, campaign planning, creative and UX disciplines
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement for Australia:
At Accenture, we recognise that our people are multi-dimensional, and we create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
Our unwavering commitment to inclusion and diversity unleashes innovation and creates a culture where everyone feels they have equal opportunity. Our range of progressive policies support flexibility in ‘where’, ‘when’ and ‘how’ our people work to ensure that Accenture is an organisation where you can strive for more, achieve great things and maintain the balance and wellbeing you need.
We encourage applications from all people, and we are committed to removing barriers to the recruitment process and employee lifecycle. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, disability status, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion or sexual orientation and we do not tolerate discrimination. If you require adjustments to the recruitment process or have a preferred communication method, please email email@example.com and cite the relevant Job Number, or contact us on +61 2 9005 5000.
To ensure our workplace is inclusive and diverse we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs. Learn how Accenture protects your personal data and know your rights in relation to your personal data. Read more about our Privacy Statement.