Workday HCM Manager
Location: Adelaide, Auckland, Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney, Wellington
Job Type: Full time
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services and Accenture Song — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 721,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Through Transformation Powered by Workday, we help HR and Finance define their strategy, technology and approach to become agile, strategic advisors that drive critical business outcomes and revenue. By automating day-to-day tasks, then uniting and orchestrating the data and planning abilities of Finance and HR in one seamless system, organizations can better align to business strategy and ensure that the right skills and resources are available when they are needed.
With in-depth specialization in more than 40 industries and an unmatched, global delivery network, Accenture is uniquely positioned to guide its clients in this transformation, tailoring each journey to your specific needs. For more information, please visit https://www.accenture.com/au-en/services/workday-index
About the role
Are you passionate about helping clients with their digital transformation journey and help them drive innovative ways of working through Workday’s innovative Human Capital Management solutions?
We are hiring and we are one of the World’s largest Workday-certified team of professionals who helps our client drive strategic business decisions through technology enabled Human Capital Management Solutions
As a member of this team, you will be part of a team of Workday implementation experts who deliver more than just technology, you will deliver HR solutions that help organisations realise the power of integrated, cloud-based capabilities that put them on the fast track to a better way to work.
Grow your career with leading-edge technologies, continuous learning opportunities and a global community with deep industry expertise that help to solve clients’ biggest challenges.
Now is the perfect time for you to join the Accenture Workday team, where you will:
- Assess, strategize, and manage Workday deployments for organisations across the globe. Accenture has worked with more than 600 clients to deliver Workday deployments to unlock the potential of their organisations.
- Design and deliver future ready HCM (Human Capital Management) solutions to help organisations optimise their HR functions and enhance their employees’ experiences.
- Join more than 2,500 professionals certified in Workday, collaborating to drive enterprise-wide transformational projects on a global scale.
- Expand your Workday skills and advance your career with unparalleled training and professional development opportunities.
As a Workday HCM Manager, you will manage the deployment of Workday HCM Modules for Workday implementation effort and have the following responsibilities:
- Work with and guide the functional leads to conduct working sessions with clients to gather, understand, and analyse business requirements.
- Provide support in helping clients making key business process decisions.
- Help clients configure industry standards within the Workday HCM solution and provide suggestions to achieve clean configuration and streamlined processes.
- Design and implement requirements in the Workday HCM solution.
- Demonstrate configurations through prototyping.
- Understand Workday’s Implementation Methodology and use it on all engagements.
- Provide the Project Manager with status reports and keep them apprised of overall project status.
- Work with clients to share our Accenture and Workday best practices
- Participate in Workday certification and update training and other events that help share one’s product skills with other consultants.
Your skills and Qualifications:
- Previous HCM consulting experience
- Successfully completed at least 1-2 end-to-end HCM implementations
- Experience in multiple HCM functional areas, including experience in defining how multiple HCM modules work together.
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal
- Existing and current Workday HCM Core Certification preferred
- Workday Recruiting or Compensation certification or experience preferred
Additional preferred attributes:
- Ability and willingness to travel within COVID guidelines
- Implementing Workday HCM with a certified Workday implementation partner
- Experience with pre-sale and sales activities
- Multiple Workday certifications
- 2-5 years’ experience in Workday implementations (either as a customer or an implementation partner)
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialisation. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Preference will go to candidates that have current working rights for Australia or New Zealand.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement for Australia:
At Accenture, we recognise that our people are multi-dimensional, and we create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
Our unwavering commitment to inclusion and diversity unleashes innovation and creates a culture where everyone feels they have equal opportunity. Our range of progressive policies support flexibility in ‘where’, ‘when’ and ‘how’ our people work to ensure that Accenture is an organisation where you can strive for more, achieve great things and maintain the balance and wellbeing you need.
We encourage applications from all people, and we are committed to removing barriers to the recruitment process and employee lifecycle. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, disability status, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion or sexual orientation and we do not tolerate discrimination. If you require adjustments to the recruitment process or have a preferred communication method, please email email@example.com and cite the relevant Job Number or contact us on +61 2 9005 5000.
To ensure our workplace is inclusive and diverse we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs. Learn how Accenture protects your personal data and know your rights in relation to your personal data. Read more about our Privacy Statement.