Client Account Mgmt Associate Director
Job Type: Full time
Client Account Lead / Industry Principal Director – Financial Services
- Join a Global Organisation
- Supportive career development plans to help build your career
- Flexible work arrangements
The Accenture Financial Services Insurance industry helps businesses digitize, transform, and reach the always-connected stakeholder. Do you recognize and understand the impact that technology, digital and human ingenuity on the industry? Are you passionate about shaping unique strategies that allow businesses to transform, succeed and lead? Do you lead by example?
- Understand the insurance client’s business, priorities and leadership agenda
- Co-create with the client, articulate business transformation and drive an innovation agenda for the client
- Align the right teams or capabilities to enable (sell and deliver) a successful transformation/innovation agenda
- Build long-standing, trust-based relationships
- Establish self as a trusted advisor with the client C-suite through an in-depth understanding of the client as well as industry
- Build networks at Accenture to be able to bring the best of Accenture to the client
- Grow the business/account
- Drive sales, revenue and profitability, and responsible for account financials/key commercial processes for the account
- Help originate opportunities based on defined commercial pathways; drive innovative constructs and solutioning to grow business
- Delivery ownership and excellence
- Strong commercial and finance background
- Rich experience in industry and consulting with in-depth Financial Services industry expertise
- Demonstrate sustained client relations management experience at a C-suite level or operated at a senior management level in the industry role
- Experience of 10+ years in industry, consulting, and account management experience; domestic Australia or Asia Pacific experience preferred
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services and Accenture Song — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 721,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners, and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement for Australia:
At Accenture, we recognise that our people are multi-dimensional, and we create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
Our unwavering commitment to inclusion and diversity unleashes innovation and creates a culture where everyone feels they have equal opportunity. Our range of progressive policies support flexibility in ‘where’, ‘when’ and ‘how’ our people work to ensure that Accenture is an organisation where you can strive for more, achieve great things and maintain the balance and wellbeing you need.
We encourage applications from all people, and we are committed to removing barriers to the recruitment process and employee lifecycle. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, disability status, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion or sexual orientation and we do not tolerate discrimination. If you require adjustments to the recruitment process or have a preferred communication method, please email email@example.com and cite the relevant Job Number, or contact us on +61 2 9005 5000.
To ensure our workplace is inclusive and diverse we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs. Learn how Accenture protects your personal data and know your rights in relation to your personal data. Read more about our Privacy Statement.