Technology Sales Capture (Microsoft Consulting & Integration Services)
Location: Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney
Job Type: Full time
Accenture is a leading global professional services company that helps the world’s leading businesses, governments and other organizations build their digital core, optimize their operations, accelerate revenue growth and enhance citizen services—creating tangible value at speed and scale. We are a talent and innovation led company with 738,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Technology is at the core of change today, and we are one of the world’s leaders in helping drive that change, with strong ecosystem relationships. We combine our strength in technology with unmatched industry experience, functional expertise and global delivery capability. We are uniquely able to deliver tangible outcomes because of our broad range of services, solutions and assets across Strategy & Consulting, Technology, Operations, Industry X and Accenture Song. These capabilities, together with our culture of shared success and commitment to creating 360° value, enable us to help our clients succeed and build trusted, lasting relationships. We measure our success by the 360° value we create for our clients, each other, our shareholders, partners and communities.
Visit us at www.accenture.com.
What will you do:
The Technology Sales Lead for Microsoft AMBG known internally as Sales Capture is focused on growing Accenture’s Business, manages opportunities through all phases including qualification, sales pursuit and the close stage by applying deep sales process and offering expertise. Develop strong relationships with key stake holders at new and existing clients by utilising a differentiated roadmap and framework to enable our client’s transformation. Act as point of contact for resolution and escalation of all key items with the client and internally.
Guide opportunities from qualification to deal close. Develop innovative solutions, differentiated value propositions and deal shapes to drive transformational value and growth, and profitable sales for Accenture. Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the client's industry and market trends. May be required to contribute to and/or guide origination efforts.
- Selling professional services for consultation and implementation of Microsoft Solutions.
- Provides solutions to complex technology business problems.
- Works with the Client and Internal senior management team to develop pursuit strategies, client messaging plans and applies industry-leading transformation practices.
- Influence and make decisions, determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
- Operates within large teams and directs specific team sales activities
Here's what you need:
- Minimum 7 years’ experience
- Selling/closing deals in the professional services space in the following areas: Systems Integration, Outsourcing, Cloud enablement & migration and IT transformation
- Selling implementation services of enterprise software as a service (SaaS) platform to the office of the CHRO, CFO, and CIO.
- Deep understanding of the Microsoft Platform.
- Direct sales with quota of $20M+
- C-Level client relationship building and relationship management
- Proven sales track record for developing and selling large ($5M - $20M+ TCV) IT, Applications and/or Business Process Outsourcing opportunities
- Proven experience in shaping deals, understands commercial options of deal economics and able to create Value Deals
- Deep experience in dealing with senior executives of ASX 200 companies
- Acumen to work successfully in a client base that spans across industries with a focus on the CFO and CHRO and be able to relate with the clients and the account teams within these industriesExtensive relevant experience, including industry experience and proven track record against multi-million dollar deals and sales targets; experience in selling large scale projects to ASX 200 firms within Australia against multi-million dollar deals and sales targets; experience in selling large scale projects to ASX 200 firms within Australia
- Exceptional communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational, multi-tasking, time-management and analytical skills
- Experience working within a large, matrixed company environment.
- Ability to guide and motivate a team and fosters collaboration in a professional setting
- Excellent negotiation, influence, mediation and conflict management skills
- Excellent business acumen and industry acumen
- High energy level, decisiveness and ability to work well in demanding client environments.
- Ability to guide a complex solution, problem solve and make decisions for the best interest of the customer and the business.
- Unquestionable professional integrity, credibility and character.
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when required
What's on offer
- Work for an industry leader with Global reach who cares and wants to give back.
- Progressive Employee Benefits Total Rewards | Accenture including industry leading leave options and flexible work arrangements.
- A merit-based structured career program - take on responsibilities in one of our communities of practice and build a career that could last your entire professional life.
- Professional and personal growth programs.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement for Australia:
At Accenture, we recognise that our people are multi-dimensional, and we create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
Our unwavering commitment to inclusion and diversity unleashes innovation and creates a culture where everyone feels they have equal opportunity. Our range of progressive policies support flexibility in ‘where’, ‘when’ and ‘how’ our people work to ensure that Accenture is an organisation where you can strive for more, achieve great things and maintain the balance and wellbeing you need.
We encourage applications from all people, and we are committed to removing barriers to the recruitment process and employee lifecycle. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, disability status, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion or sexual orientation and we do not tolerate discrimination. If you require adjustments to the recruitment process or have a preferred communication method, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and cite the relevant Job Number or contact us on +61 2 9005 5000.
To ensure our workplace is inclusive and diverse we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs. Learn how Accenture protects your personal data and know your rights in relation to your personal data. Read more about our Privacy Statement.