Elevated Work Platform Operator - Adelaide Hills
Active Tree Services
Location: Adelaide, Edwardstown, Murray Bridge
Job Type: Full time
We are looking for someone with experience operating an Elevated Work Platform whilst trimming vegetation to join our South Australian Team based out of the Adelaide hills and surrounding areas. In this role you will be reporting to the Supervisor, have the ability to operate an Elevated Work Platform, cut, trim, and remove trees around powerlines, whilst ensuring safe work practice.
Monday to Friday 8-hour shift from 7.00am to 3.30pm with opportunity for overtime and weekend work paid at penalty rates.
What’s in it for you?
- Full time permanent role with job security
- $27 to $30 an hour + super + allowances with the opportunity to earn overtime
- A supportive and down to earth culture where you feel like you’re working with your mates
- Paid Living Away from Home allowance when applicable
- Strong safety awareness, an organisation that makes sure you are Home Safe Every day!
What we are looking for:
- A current and unrestricted drivers’ licence is essential
- Elevated Work Platform licence/ticket is essential
- Chainsaw operation qualification (Certificate Level 1 & 2) is desirable
- Industry experience and/or qualifications (Cert II ESI Powerline Vegetation Control or Cert III Horticulture/Arboriculture are highly advantageous)
- A MR/HR class driver’s licence is highly desirable
- The ability to work as part of a team with a mature outlook and good communication skills
“I wanted to work outside; I didn’t want to be stuck in one area all the time” - Chipper Operator
“No two days are the same, I always get to see different environments and all parts of the state” - EWP Operator
“I’m not sure what it is I love about climbing. Perhaps it’s the adrenalin rush or the fact it’s something not everyone can do or likes doing,”- Climbing Arborist
To find out more about working at Active read our team member stories & join our socials:
Please note: All shortlisted candidates will be required to attend a full pre-employment medical including audio testing and drug and alcohol screening.
How to apply: -
If you want to Make Australia Your Office, click “Apply Now”