Vic - Tree Workers
Active Tree Services
Location: Croydon, Melbourne, Mount Waverley
Job Type: Full time
At Active we work with Trees – we climb them, we cut them and chip them!
We are looking to grow our team in the South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne (Dandenong and surrounding areas) with Great people.
As an employee of Active we will train you in Tree Work, which includes:
- How to use a chainsaw.
- How to feed tree branches into a chipper machine.
- How to operate an Elevated Work Platform.
- How to trim trees from at heights and the ground.
What’s on offer:
- Full-time permanent work
- $26.00 - 30.00 per hour
- RDO a fortnight
- Attain in demand licences (EWP Licence, Chainsaw ticket, Chipper ticket, traffic control, First Aid)
- All PPE and uniform provided.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Access to innovative technology and machinery
- A current drivers’ licence.
- Ability to work safely.
- A Team player.
- Enjoy working outdoors.
- White card
- MR/ HR Truck Licence
- Tree Industry experience
We are a family and Australian owned company, that is Australia’s largest provider of arboriculture, vegetation management and consultancy services. We service and advise major cities, governments, and utility companies across Australia, to help keep our environment safe and green.
Our people and the teams they work in are the most important and valued part of Active. Visit our website to learn more about our people, customers and communities in which we work.