Location: North Sydney
Job Type: Full time
Want to be a part of Asia Pacific & Japan’s (APJ) largest data centre business and ‘Grow@Hyperscale’?
AirTrunk is a technology company with a powerful purpose - to scale and sustain the relentless growth of the region’s digital future. We do this by continuously redefining and delivering hyperscale data centres that meet the needs of our customers, the world’s most transformational companies. And we’re doing so sustainably, for today and tomorrow.
Having opened Australia’s first and largest hyperscale data centres in 2017, we set our eyes on rapid expansion and now operate a platform of hyperscale data centres across the APJ region. With backing from our investors, including Macquarie Group, this is just the beginning…
Join us at AirTrunk, where the cloud meets the ground.
As the Accounts Payable reporting to the Senior Finance Operations Manager, you will also work closely with the rest of the Finance team, making your mark in a number of ways:
- Be accountable for the end-to-end of the AP function for our Australian businesses
- Supporting the Australian finance team in relation to financial operations processes, month-end, year-end closing and other ad-hoc assignments as required
- Be instrumental in helping AirTrunk define leading practice and drive out key improvements through simplification and standardisation
Your Day to Day
- Processing all AU invoices in our ERP system
- Processing all AU payments, including foreign currency payments; B-Pay and employee expense claims
- Month-end reconciliations; primarily related to bank accounts
- Assist in compliance with all indirect tax obligations (GST, FBT, Payroll Tax)
- Assist the Financial Control team at year-end
- Assist in the improvement of finance processes and controls
- Assistance in the development and implementation of policies and procedures; and
- Assistance with other ad-hoc projects and duties as required
- A minimum of 10 years’ relevant experience
- Strong attention to detail, highly organised, exceptional attitude
- Ability to problem solve and multi-task
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Desire and ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
The AirTrunk Culture
Working at AirTrunk is a once in a lifetime opportunity to fast-track your career and make a positive impact. At AirTrunk, we’ll help you Grow@Hyperscale.
The pace of our industry means you’ll feel an electric atmosphere at AirTrunk. We are a team of challengers and collaborative problem solvers who break new ground every day. We do this by living our values; going above and beyond, and being dynamic, transparent and responsive.
Every AirTrunker brings their own unique background and diverse perspective to find solutions to problems that matter. We’ve created a flexible and safe working environment where everyone feels welcome, heard, and equal regardless of age, disability, gender, gender expression, marital or parental status, race, colour, religion or belief, national origin, sexual orientation or veteran status.
With a range of exciting employee benefits for you to choose from, we’ll help you stay positively charged in both your work and life.
**To all recruitment agencies: AirTrunk does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, AirTrunk employees or any other organization location. AirTrunk is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.**