Job Type: Full time
Are you inspired by “what’s next”? So are we.
When you join the Albemarle team, you contribute to a better tomorrow. You will play a role in powering many of the world’s largest and most critical industries, from energy and communications to transportation and electronics. We are putting innovation to work to improve people’s lives and we want YOU to be a part of it.
The Warehouse Coordinator will be involved in multiple tasks associated with setup of new warehouses both onsite and off-site locations. Handover and management of capital spares from the expansion project. This position interacts with Purchasing, Planning, Maintenance and Production departments on a daily basis to coordinate staging of work orders within the warehouse and delivery to site locations. Expediting and vendor workshop visits to reduce days off site for overhauled spares and equipment
- Co-ordinates movements of inventory between on and offsite warehouse(s)/ Laydowns
- Responsible for repairable workorder creating and vendor expediting
- Processes Stock Transfer Orders and Joint Venture goods movements
- Managers offsite warehousing, including setup, stock take, and physical stock movements
- Completes stock take for vendor held inventory
- Responsible for container management and load plans
- Co-ordinates maintenance work orders staging and kitting process and area
- Co-ordinates staging of inventory for preservation PM work orders
Work Experience / Technical Skill Requirements
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in warehousing
- Task and production planning / scheduling and coordination in a complex environment.
- Working knowledge of preventative / corrective / breakdown / routine work order
- SAP experience
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-function, team-oriented environment
- Ability to work unsupervised for extended periods
Education / Qualification Requirements
- Valid Divers License and Forklift License
- HR License and a willingness to be trained in the operation of new equipment
- Chain of Responsibility and Load Restraint
- Certificate in Warehousing and Logistics preferable.
Choose to unlock your full POTENTIAL. Apply today.