Field Level Production Operators
Job Type: Full time
- Permanent Role with Albemarle
- Lithium Hydroxide Operations
- South West of WA
- Competitive Salary with Performance Bonus
- Generous Relocation and Benefits
Albemarle in Australia
Albemarle is one of the biggest producers of lithium in the world. Their new world class Lithium Hydroxide Processing Plant in Kemerton, near Bunbury in the South West of Western Australia, is the most modern plant globally and is set for major expansion.
Albemarle investment in Australia spans mining joint ventures and processing operations and are the supplier of choice for leading companies including the world’s biggest electric vehicle manufacturers and makers of batteries and electronics.
South West Personnel have proudly partnered with Albemarle to source Field Level Operators accountable for plant operations, including overseeing process control, product sampling, operating mobile equipment and the 24/7 monitoring of fixed plant operations.
This is a residential role working a lifestyle friendly 2D – 2N – 5O – 2D – 3N – 4O – 3D – 2N – 5O roster. Generous relocation packages are available to successful applicants from outside the region.
To be shortlisted you will:
- Demonstrate through your experience and behaviours that you will always act in a way that enhances Albemarle safety culture and align with Albemarle Core Values
- Possess previous industry experience in Process Operating or a similar environment where a transferrable skillset is relevant
- Have the ability, and preferably demonstrated experience working a continuous shift roster to work around days, nights and weekends
- Thrive working in a team environment, be reliable, self-motivated and communicate effectively
- Possess a current valid Driver’s Licence
- Demonstrate strong problem-solving skills with the ability to assess risk and follow safe work procedures
Plus have the ability to:
- Attend Albemarle site interview
- Undertake a pre-employment medical
- Complete verification of employment history
- Have full Australian working rights
- Apply for a national Police Clearance
- Comply with a Clean Shaven and NO Smoking Site Policy
- Commence in August 2023
All applications and communication must be directed only to South West Personnel, to apply please submit your current CV including recent and contactable work referees. This is a new intake so we encourage past applicants to REAPPLY if a match to Field Operator criteria.
Both Albemarle and South West Personnel recognise we are strengthened by diversity and are committed to providing an inclusive work environment. As Equal Opportunity employers, both Albemarle and South West Personnel encourage applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds.