Job Type: Full time
We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 75 000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
This is Full time, Permanent job opportunity to build a career as Quality Manager in our Dandenong, VIC office.
- Prepare and update project quality process, plans and checklists per project requirement.
- Lead problem solving (8Ds, NCR, Snag) between multiple departments and customer representatives.
- Initiate NCR's for Non-compliant Product and Processes and actively participate in the follow up and resolution.
- Issue quality alert on non-complaint process, document or any activities having potential to compromise project quality and safety aspect.
- Manage Hold and Witness point schedule, inspections and coordinate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and external suppliers on FAT/FAI Progress.
- Ensure customer approval, documents validation & compliance of the manufactured products before shipping.
- Manage quality documents
- Apply AZDP policy and follow site EHS rules and regularly liaise with site EHS teams.
- Bachelor’s in Mechanical engineering (or equivalent through experience).
- Welding inspection qualifications would be an advantage.
- Familiar with ISO 9001 Quality management systems, in-process inspections and quality procedures.
- Ability to analyse and critique task and issues in order to come up with mitigation strategies.
- Internal audit experience would be an advantage.
- Experience using MS office package, SharePoint
- Rigor, Communication and ability to lead.
- Prior experience working in a rail environment (or similar)
An agile, inclusive, and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.
We are an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourage women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, people with disability and other minority groups to apply.
We recognise that embracing flexibility & inclusivity is the smarter way of working. Please speak with us about your individual needs or if any workplace adjustments are required. If you require any adjustments to the recruitment process please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For internal applicants, please ensure you confirm your eligibility to apply with your Supervisor and relevant Human Resources representative prior to submitting an application.
As part of the application process, you will be required to undergo pre-employment reference and medical checks, including drug and alcohol testing and provide your current Covid-19 Vaccination status.
There are different compliance requirements for different workgroups. You will be provided with relevant information, during the recruitment process.
If you are unable to be vaccinated for other reason(s), please provide those reason(s) in the application for our consideration.
This is an exciting time for you to join our team! We are currently experiencing immense growth and can offer you a unique opportunity delivering key infrastructure projects, and the potential for further career growth.
- 18 weeks paid parental leave.
- Free gym membership.
- Flexible working options.
- Salary continuance insurance.
- Bridging leave.