Site Continuous and Performance Systems Lead
Job Type: Full time
We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 70,000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
We are currently looking for an experienced Continuous and Improvement, Performance Systems Lead to join our team in Dandenong.
Reporting to theh Site Managing Director, the primary responsibiltiy for the role is to be te referee for Processes & Tools compliance to deploy digital transformation to Regions, Product Lines & Domains teams. You will lead the Performance management and animate Regional Procurement Management teams ensuring accurate KPIs and appropriate actions plans.
- Work with the Site Director on strategic transformation, using site SQCD objectives and APSYS roadmap.
- Train the team on the APSYS program, methodologies, requirements and tools on the site or project.
- Support each department in APSYS deployment by providing on-field expertise on lean & continuous improvement tools.
- Facilitate and coordinate all improvement actions to reach APSYS targets defined with each métier based on APSYS roadmaps.
- Consolidate and report deployment status on a monthly basis to Depot Managers and APSYS Central team/ ANZ Quality.
- Contribute to site target definition using site Quality Cost Delivery objectives and APSYS roadmap.
- Support each department in APSYS deployment by providing on field expertise on APSYS requirements.
- Assist the Operations by reviewing task sequencing, reducing non-added value tasks, developing methods and tools to improve results.
- Ensure action plan set-up and follow-up for the site(s) and Depot(s).
- Support 5S and visual management set up at depot(s) level.
- Map local processes flow chart and identify room for improvement, muda to be addressed.
- Support Quality Teams in Problem Solving approach with proper implementation and tailoring of problem solving methods (QRQC, 8D..)
Key requirements to be successful in the role:
- Degree in IT or Engineering
- Proven expereince in proejct management with multiple sites or regions
- Advanced knowledge and experience in procurement process & tools
- Continuous improvement/ Kaizen background is highly desirable
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals. We are an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourage women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, people with disability and other minority groups to apply.
We recognise that embracing flexibility & inclusivity is the smarter way of working. Please speak with us about your individual needs or if any workplace adjustments are required. If you require any adjustments to the recruitment process please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For internal applicants, please ensure you confirm your eligibility to apply with your Supervisor and relevant Human Resources representative prior to submitting an application.
As part of the application process, you will be required to undergo pre-employment reference and medical checks, including drug and alcohol testing.
There are different compliance requirements for different workgroups. You will be provided with relevant information, during the recruitment process.
If you are unable to be vaccinated for other reason(s), please provide those reason(s) in the application for our consideration.
18 weeks paid parental leave
Free gym membership
Flexible working options
Salary continuance insurance