System Integration & Test Engineer
Job Type: Full time
We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signaling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 75000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
If you’re ambitious, driven and team-spirited, this is your opportunity to build a career as System Integration and Test Engineer in Perth, WA.
Purpose of the Role:
- The engineer is to develop of System Integration Test (SIT) specification/plan of Rail Technology Programme (RTP) which involves multiple system suppliers.
- To lead the system integration test, end to end testing and user acceptance test discussion and implementation.
- Assist lead SIT Engineer for the system integration test for the implementation of RMS and legacy system.
- Assist lead SIT Engineer for the migration strategy and align with the technical design, feasibility, schedule and planning with BHP.
- Perform assessment on the testing feasibility with BHP.
- Define the end-to-end testing specification with BHP and SAT for RMS with Alstom.
- Coordinate and harmonise the User Acceptance (by Operator/Maintainer) for RMS and RTP
- Harmonise the RMS Integration Testing approach and methodology to ensure all the testing plan is aligned and well-coordinated between BHP, Alstom and other system supplier.
- Define the critical interface functions (CIFs) with BHP and Alstom, and develop the test cases.
- Review the test cases with BHP and Alstom to ensure all pre-requisites for each of the test cases are well defined, verified and validated
- Ensure the T&C schedule is well coordinated among all system suppliers and BHP.
- Prepare documentation for test specification and test procedures.
- Lead the discussion of the RTP T&C and plan the resources required with each of the systems’ suppliers together with BHP operator.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor in Electrical/Mechanical or any other engineering discipline.
- 5-10 years of similar experience.
- Familiar with the railway system commissioning works in mining environment.
- 18 weeks paid parental leave
- Free gym membership
- Flexible working options
- Salary continuance insurance
- Bridging leave