System Integration Test Lead
Job Type: Full time
We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signaling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 75000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
Purpose of the role
- The Systems Integration Test Lead is responsible for the production and delivery of testing procedures and strategies demonstrating the overall system behaviour.
- The role is in interface with external suppliers to ensure integration testing strategies and artefacts are aligned and complete.
This is a Full-time Permanent role based out of our Perth office, WA.
- To lead team of System Integration Testers (allocate activities, ensure deliverables meet standards, manage competencies).
- Maintain the System Integration test plan.
- Define and author Testing specifications for selected functions.
- Plan the execution of System Integration testing activities (off-site).
- Define site testing specifications complementing off-site demonstration.
- Ensure End to End testing is adequate to support transition into Operations.
- Where required support the Signalling System team on testing activities.
- Liaise with T&C team to ensure tests specifications are of the right standard.
- Communicate with external stakeholders to define access to external systems.
- Work closely with customer to define joint integration strategy.
- Support fault investigations (site /off-site).
- Site travel may be required to support specific testing events/investigations.
Skills/ Qualifications or Experience:
- Bachelor in Electrical or Information technologies or any other engineering discipline.
- 10 years’ experience in railway signalling projects is desirable.
- Familiar with test and commissioning of moving block system.
- Experience in mining industry can be considered.
- 18 weeks paid parental leave
- Free gym membership
- Flexible working options
- Salary continuance insurance
- Bridging leave