Information and Communication Technology Engineer
Job Type: Full time
We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 70,000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
We are currently seeking an Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Engineer to join our Rolling Stock delivery team for Xtrapolis 2.0 Project.
This is a permanent position be based in our Melbourne office with travel to the Ballarat site to interface with key stakeholders when required.
- Manage the delivery of ICT activities through design, implementation, and testing
- Train to ground data transmissions
- On-Board Diagnostics
- Security Gateway Solution including Cybersecurity
- Integration of Bogie Monitoring System
- Review of the train integration design with stakeholders
- Manage integration during manufacturing and Testing.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Relevant Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or similar
- Experienced Rolling stock functional engineer with experience in several train functions
- Hands-on experience in electrical and schematic design activity
- Knowledge of design & development of model-based control systems using application tools.
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals. We are an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourage women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, people with disability and other minority groups to apply.
We recognise that embracing flexibility & inclusivity is the smarter way of working. Please speak with us about your individual needs or if any workplace adjustments are required. If you require any adjustments to the recruitment process please email: email@example.com
For internal applicants, please ensure you confirm your eligibility to apply with your Supervisor and relevant Human Resources representative prior to submitting an application.
As part of the application process, you will be required to undergo pre-employment reference and medical checks, including drug and alcohol testing.
There are different compliance requirements for different workgroups. You will be provided with relevant information, during the recruitment process.
- 18- week paid parental leave
- Free gym membership
- Flexible working options
- Employee Assistance Program
- Salary continuance insurance
- Bridging Leave