Document Controller (Graduate)
Job Type: Full time
We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signaling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 75000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
If you’re ambitious, driven and team-spirited, this is your opportunity to build a career as Document Controller (Graduate) with Alstom. This is a Fixed Term Contract based out of our Perth office.
- Provide ongoing support for the team, this includes Document Issuers, Reviewers and Approvers.
- Manage Doc control & Client Ref Docs in Sharepoint and process reviewing.
- Help prepare for the transfer/upload of Project Specific Documents in Aconex.
- Validate uploaded documents and resolve issues.
- Assist with the development and update of Interactive Process Maps in liaison with Process Correspondents.
- Support with preparation and maintenance of Internal Audit Programme and associated audit findings and actions using SharePoint.
- Assist with preparing monthly reports to identify and chase outstanding Issues and Actions in database.
- Preparation of KPIs and document updatiing using MS Office.
- Other administrative services to the Quality Systems Manager as required.
- Preparation, issue and maintenance of drawing kits, specifications, to internal and external customers.
- Management and update of changes to drawings, specifications, manufacturing drawing kits and drawings issued to shop orders (if applicable).
- Daily liaison with the engineering department for the management of engineering changes.
- To comply with Alstom Procedures and Code of Ethics.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Any Bachelors Degree within Engineering discipline with 0 -1 years of experience.
- Excellent knowledge on MS Office.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Smart worker and eye for details.
- 18 weeks paid parental leave
- Free gym membership
- Flexible working options
- Salary continuance insurance
- Bridging leave