Graduate Engineer-Project Management
Job Type: Full time
Leading societies to a low carbon future, Alstom develops and markets mobility solutions that provide the sustainable foundations for the future of transportation. Our product portfolio ranges from high-speed trains, metros, monorail, and trams to integrated systems, customised services, infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a caring, responsible, and innovative company where more than 70,000 people lead the way to greener and smarter mobility, worldwide.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for 3 new Project Management Graduate Engineer's to join our the Xtrapolis 2.0 Project Management team. With career developement opportunities ahead of this positon, you will get exposure across various project activities.
Reporting to the Project Manager, you will work alongside industry professionals and be hands on in a role which provides exclusive experience to a prominent Rolling Stock project in Victoria!
This is a fulltime position based in our Queen St offices with regular site travel to Ballarat when need be.
- Support the Project Manager in the execution of the Project activities.
- Ability to interpret data in different format (ie. excel) and perform data analysis
- Build reports, dashboards and grpahs from data
- Implement and maintain best practice processes as part of a continuous improvement plan
- Follow-up on operational issues, clarifications and requirements
- Support design reviews to ensure that Design is delivered to program and the output is compliant with defined scope and the applicable standards
- Ensure engineering and technical change is integrated with design, industrial, planning, installation, test and other disciplines
- Highlight and document project derogations or temporary non-compliances as required.
To be successful for this exciting role, you will have the following:
- Qualified Engineering degree (Electrical/ Mechanical)
- Tertiary qualification in Project Management is highly desirable
- Keen interest in the transport industry
- Willing to travel to site, with great exposure to the manufacturing project of the Xtrapolis 2.0 train!
- Self-motivated and high attention to details.
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals. We are an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourage women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, people with disability and other minority groups to apply.
We recognise that embracing flexibility & inclusivity is the smarter way of working. Please speak with us about your individual needs or if any workplace adjustments are required. If you require any adjustments to the recruitment process please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For internal applicants, please ensure you confirm your eligibility to apply with your Supervisor and relevant Human Resources representative prior to submitting an application.
As part of the application process, you will be required to undergo pre-employment reference and medical checks, including drug and alcohol testing.
There are different compliance requirements for different workgroups. You will be provided with relevant information, during the recruitment process.
13 Weeks Paid Parental Leave.
Free Gym Membership.
Flexible Working Options.
Salary Continuance Insurance.