FP&A & Operations Controller ANZ
Location: North Ryde
Job Type: Full time
Leading societies to a low carbon future, Alstom develops and markets mobility solutions that provide the sustainable foundations for the future of transportation. Our product portfolio ranges from high-speed trains, metros, monorail, and trams to integrated systems, customised services, infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a caring, responsible, and innovative company where more than 70,000 people lead the way to greener and smarter mobility, worldwide.
Purpose of the job:
- The successful candidate will oversee all Finance aspects of Alstom’s Operations at ANZ, specifically estimating, analysing and reporting...
- Acts as a Financial support and business partner to ANZ’s Rolling Stock and Service VP’s as well as the different métiers
- Finance support and domain expert for the Business Performance Director
- Measure Productivity and Support Cost, Topline & Cash performance for the region.
- Track Saving measures linked to the scope of AiM+ initiative or equivalent
- Actuals & Forecasting - Propose actual and forecasting/budgeting financial processes & planning to the local FP&A leader. Work closely with Project Finance team to gather all financial data, processed & analysed in a timely manner
- Controller of the ANZ RSC , responsible for the planning cycles, actual reporting and reinvoicing processes, responding queries from Internal Control (ICQ) and External Auditors as well as preparing a monthly AP HQ Business Review
- Business Partner of the ANZ Rolling Stock Compo & Service Product Lines leadership providing them visibility of the Financial Performance of the Operations
- ANZ POH Function Controller and Organizer of the Full Cost Controlling animating the community of function controllers, Identify possible cost out or margin improvements, detect trends & possible KPIs evolutions
- Cluster counterpart of the APAC Operations Finance team for RSC and Services, reporting monthly the MOF (Monthly Operations Finance)
- Contributor to the ANZ Business Review and the ANZ Finance Business Review in theOps FinanceKPIs
- AiM+ Finance Embassador: coordinate the financial savings deriving from operational performance initiatives such as 2iP, Sierra, Zero Defects, etc.
- Animate the Community of Operations Finance and Industrial Controllers in ANZ
- FiM: responsible for the deployment of initiatives within the Financefunctions in order to boost productivity (automate reports, enhance knowledge of finance instructions and accounting rules, etc…)
- Coordinates budgeting & monthly reporting activities for the various functions & respective scorecards.
- Coordinates the yearly Hourly Rate & Coefficients reviews with sites within the ANZ , gives the appropriate assessment for the Region’s VP validation and follow-up on needs to recalculate them
- Guardian of the FI07 rules andensures its proper understanding and application by the different stakeholders
- Monitor absorption of functional costs to various projects & activities through the under-/-over recovery mechanism of productive hours
- Interacts with clusters finance teams to enhance the level of understanding of variances & gaps at closings.
- Ensures successful roll-outs of improvement & productivity initiatives in APAC locations & countries.
- Feeds the analysis of Alstom’s central FP&A team at budget and monthly closing times.
- Work to improve self-servicing capabilities & on-line access to finance data for the operational leaders.
- Continue help re-design & improve operations scorecards addressing the key priorities as company focus evolves.
- Promoting the Alstom Code of Ethics and adhering to the highest standards of ethical conduct.
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals. We are an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourage women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, people with disability and other minority groups to apply.
We recognise that embracing flexibility & inclusivity is the smarter way of working. Please speak with us about your individual needs or if any workplace adjustments are required. If you require any adjustments to the recruitment process please email: email@example.com.
For internal applicants, please ensure you confirm your eligibility to apply with your Supervisor and relevant Human Resources representative prior to submitting an application.