Relationship Manager – FXIP
Job Type: Full time
You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible —and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day. We back our colleagues with the support they need to thrive, professionally and personally. That’s why we have Amex Flex, our enterprise working model that provides greater flexibility to colleagues while ensuring we preserve the important aspects of our unique in-person culture. Depending on role and business needs, colleagues will either work onsite, in a hybrid model (combination of in-office and virtual days) or fully virtually.
American Express’s Foreign Exchange International Payments is one of the company’s fastest growing business lines
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for a passionate, client orientated individual who is looking for a strongly branded and growing business to advance their career within financial services. Proactive and resourceful, the candidate must display the necessary drive to be successful in an exciting and a highly rewarding environment.
Working in a great city location in addition to numerous other employee benefits, the role will also have a strong career focus. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a variety of our clients who use American Express for international and domestic payments.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Service, manage and develop a portfolio of clients with regard to their Foreign Currency transactions and international payments.
- Provide exceptional customer service with around pricing, problem solving, and information flow.
- Maintain client relationships in and across multiple management levels within your client’s organisation
- You will be required to create winning client strategies as well as internal account plans; client business plans and account reviews
- You will also have a strong focus on developing strong relationships with our clients
- Ability to work within a flexibility workplace
What is required?
- An experienced professional with a sales or account management experience
- Passion for client service and driving results
- Previous experience of managing a large client portfolio (100+) would be desirable
- Foreign exchange experience is not essential as long as you are willing to learn.
- Preferably degree qualified in a business related discipline
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
#LI-Remote, #LI-Hybrid, #LI-Onsite