B2B PRICING OPERATIONS SPECIALIST
Job Type: Full time
We keep millions of people moving every day and continue to be Australia’s leading transport fuel supplier and convenience retailer. Our business is dynamic and often technical, and we rely on talented people who seek to find solutions. Whatever your journey, we’re the fuel that gets you there. Ampol, Australia’s own.
Ampol supplies fuel to approximately 80,000 business customers in diverse markets across the Australian economy, including defence, mining, transport, marine, agriculture, aviation, and other commercial sectors. Our retail network also serves approximately three million customers every week with fuel and convenience products.
We now also have the goal of becoming the supplier of choice with alternative energy solutions to power better journeys including the development of electric vehicles and other non-traditional transport fuels present an opportunity for Ampol to decarbonise the transport market and leverage our existing position into clean charging infrastructure.
Energy Transition and Decarbonisation is one of Ampol’s four strategic pillars, a key priority area that will help ensure we deliver on our purpose to ‘power better journeys today and tomorrow’.
We are proud to be recognised as an employer of choice for women by WORK180 and are winners of an Employer Brand award through LinkedIn. Check out one of our key leader's career stories, supported by Ampol. 7 Leadership tips for women in male-dominated fields - WORK180
About the role:
As a B2B Pricing Operations Specialist you will provide practical and value-add pricing advice reflecting both the market and Ampol’s customer value proposition.
You will oversee all Pricing Operations projects and business improvement initiatives together with managing customer information in SAP. You will also be responsible for maintaining accurate and timely daily pricing.
- Collaborate with analytics to review and improve current processes and reports
- Derive and execute in billing systems the daily/weekly/monthly reference prices
- Maintain B2B Sales pricing including transfer pricing and customer focused needs
You will demonstrate a commercial mindset and the ability to support the end-to-end customer delivery of product pricing to our B2B Sales and Business Development team.
We are ideally looking for someone with 3 to 4 years of Commercial Pricing experience within the Petroleum industry or a centralise financial function within an ASX listed company.
You will possess strong computer literacy and be supported by a Tertiary Qualification in Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Engineering, or a related industry equivalent.
Key skills and experience:
- Exposure to managing large data sets and projects is an advantage, sound knowledge of SAP and advanced Excel skills
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder relationship skills, assist with facilitating favourable commercial outcomes
- Our total remuneration is competitive. This is across base salary, a performance incentive, employee share offers and a 25% discount on Fuel for two privately used cars!
- We are flexible. Many of our teams have embraced hybrid work, balancing time spent remote working, with time spent at an office to connect and work together where it adds value.
- We value recognition. We have an internal recognition platform amplifying the achievements of those who do great work and demonstrate our capabilities and values.
- Career development and learning opportunities including LinkedIn Learning and other tailored training solutions
- Paid Parental Leave - up to 12 weeks paid Parental leave, and up to a year off (unpaid)
- BabyCare Package - financial and flexible support for parents transitioning back to work
- Need some wheels? Novated Lease options are available
- Invest in your future with the Employee Share Scheme
- Care for your Community. Spend one paid day a year volunteering with one of our Ampol Foundation partners.
- Ampol Limited Benefits | WORK180 Endorsed Employer
At Ampol we encourage vaccination against Covid-19 as an effective measure in helping to protect our people and our communities.
We’re an equal opportunity workplace. We not only embrace diversity and inclusion; we celebrate what makes you unique. We welcome applications from people of all ages, cultural backgrounds, and diverse sexualities and genders (including if you identify as transgender). We also highly encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples to apply for roles with Ampol.
Applications close Friday 10 February 2023.
Thank you to our prospective agency partners for your interest, we are not accepting CV’s at this time.