Cyber GRC Analyst
Job Type: Full time
We keep millions of people moving every day and continue to be Australia’s leading transport fuel supplier and convenience retailer. Our business is dynamic and often technical, and we rely on talented people who seek to find solutions. Whatever your journey, we’re the fuel that gets you there. Ampol, Australia’s own.
Here at Ampol, we are proud of our heritage as Australia’s only owned fuel brand. Fuel may be the foundation of our business, but our motivation and purpose come from the people, industries, and communities we engage with. From our origins until today, we’ve always been inspired by the role we can play in people’s lives – to keep them moving, to make journeys happen.
In the next few years, Ampol will be evolving our energy offering to ensure we continue to meet the ongoing needs of our customers whilst best leveraging marketplace opportunities as they arise. We are investing in our infrastructure and people to ensure that we can continue to provide, safe, reliable, and competitive supply to our valued customers.
For over 100 years we have supported Australians to travel far and wide, and we’ll be here for 100 more powering better journey
This role reports to the Cyber Risk and Compliance Officer and you will join a diverse team with a strong culture of collaboration and support. We are looking for a team player, agile and comfortable working in a dynamic environment who embraces change. Based in Alexandria, with available car parking and transport options, this is a Hybrid role with work from home options.
The role focuses on supporting a pipeline of project initiatives and business as usual operations for cyber security risk, governance, and compliance. You will perform Cyber Security risk assessments on suppliers and the internal IT environment. You will need to understand the requirements as well as bring your technical cyber knowledge. There are continuous improvement opportunities, so your ideas are welcomed as we evolve our technologies and processes. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a strong and growing team in a dynamic organisation with development opportunities and exposure to many projects.
This would suit someone who has a risk mindset and skills in business analysis and has worked within a Cyber environment and looking to continue their career in Cyber.
- Support maintenance and operation of Cyber Security Assurance framework including standards, guidelines, processes, registers, and reporting.
- Identify vulnerabilities and weaknesses across internal controls or standards and identify opportunities for enhancement.
- Support and conduct assurance processes to test the risk posture, compliance and operational readiness related to technologies and service providers.
- Support governance and reporting on cyber risk.
You will have proven expertise in cyber governance, risk, and compliance, either internally or from a consulting firm. You have worked within a similar Analyst/ / Compliance position previously and bring demonstrated analytical and problem-solving abilities to identify and analyse technology cyber risk. You are a team player and can adapt to changing priorities.
- Degree qualified in relevant discipline (such as Business, IT, Engineering) or significant workplace equivalent experience.
- Certifications in cyber security is desirable
- Knowledge on industry regulations and cyber security standards.
- Bring specific knowledge of industry environments, architectures, technologies, and IT services
- Working knowledge of ITIL processes and their application
- Competitive Salary and performance bonus
- Career development and learning opportunities including LinkedIn Learning and other tailored training solutions
- Internal recognition platform amplifying the achievements of those who do great work and demonstrate our capabilities and values.
- Paid Parental Leave - up to 12 weeks paid Parental leave, and up to a year off (unpaid)
- BabyCare Package - financial and flexible support for parents transitioning back to work
- Need some wheels? Novated Lease options are available
- Fuel up on us - receive a 25% fuel discount all year round for two privately used cars
- Invest in your future with the Employee Share Scheme
- Community giving day - spend one day volunteering with one of our partners
We’re an equal opportunity workplace. We not only embrace diversity and inclusion; we celebrate what makes you unique.
We’ll take you further with freedom and flexibility to be your true self.
Application closes on the 17th of February 2023.