Retail Team Member - Armidale Girraween
Job Type: Full time
We keep millions of people moving every day and continue to be Australia’s leading transport fuel supplier and convenience retailer. Our business is dynamic and often technical, and we rely on talented people who seek to find solutions. Whatever your journey, we’re the fuel that gets you there. Ampol, Australia’s own.
Hi, we’re Ampol.
Our Retail Team Members maintain store presentation through effective merchandising, inventory management and stock control. It doesn’t end there. We’ll put your maths to the test as you take on POS transactions and cash reconciliations, ending each shift accurately and safely.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Putting customer service first and exceeding customer requirements
- Using your retail experience to support the Store Manager
- Excelling in a team environment
- Demonstrating attention to detail and safety awareness
- Must have good availability & willingness to work weekends and overnights when required!
We will provide you with:
- Training and support
- A sense of ownership and autonomy
- Opportunity to grow your career in one of Australia’s largest retail networks
In terms of the next steps, if you are successful in progressing within the recruitment process you will be asked to complete an online video interview. You will receive an email from HireVue with the details and instructions on how to complete it.
We’re an equal opportunity workplace. We not only embrace diversity and inclusion; we celebrate what makes you unique. We welcome applications from people of all ages, cultural backgrounds, and diverse sexualities and genders (including if you identify as transgender). We also highly encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples to apply for roles with Ampol.
Interested in a role that could take your career further than you imagined? Apply now.