Trainee Apprenticeship Program Coordinator
Location: Eagle Farm
Job Type: Full time
- Full Time fixed term role for 2 years
- Traineeship, Brisbane based
- ASX Top 50 Leading Energy Infrastructure Company
APA is a leading Australian energy infrastructure business. We own and/or manage and operate a diverse, $21 billion portfolio of gas, electricity, solar and wind assets. Consistent with our purpose to strengthen communities through responsible energy, we deliver approximately half of the nation’s gas usage and connect Victoria with South Australia and New South Wales with Queensland through our investments in electricity transmission assets. We are also one of the largest owners and operators of renewable power generation assets in Australia, with wind and solar projects across the country. Our operations span every mainland state and territory in the country and we employ more than 1900 people.
Our vision is to be world class in energy solutions.
We have an exciting entry level opportunity to join our Operations Division in Brisbane, starting as soon as possible.
You will be an integral part of the Learning and Development team, supporting the coordination of APA Apprenticeship, Traineeship and Work Experience Programs.
As a Trainee Apprenticeship Program Coordinator you will:
- Assist with apprentice/trainee registrations, TAFE/RTO enrolments, funding applications and third-party partnerships.
- Develop an understanding of Apprenticeships/Traineeships and how they align with existing APA job role learning/career pathway.
- Assist with design and delivery of the Apprenticeship/Traineeship program induction and onboarding
- Support the recruitment process including schools and community engagement initiatives
- Assist with developing relevant communications and marketing to promote the APA Apprenticeship program internally and externally.
- Support the progress of the apprentices for the full duration of their apprenticeship
- Ad hoc administration tasks, including assisting the Training Operations team
To be eligible to apply for this role, you will be:
- A mature applicant or year 12 school leaver
- Able to listen carefully and follow directions
- Willing to work hard and keen to learn
- Able to communicate & build relationship with a diverse range of people over various mediums
- Detailed focused and thorough in your work
- Complete a nationally recognised qualification - Certificate IV in Business
- Be paid the national award rate
- One-on-one mentoring throughout the duration of your traineeship
- Work in a supportive workplace environment
- Flexible working arrangements
- Excellent entry level role with long term career prospects
Bring your energy!
APA is an equal opportunity employer. The safety and sustainability of our people, community and environment is our focus. We embrace diversity in our people to ensure our workforce is representative of the communities that we operate in.
How to apply:
- Submit your Cover Letter, CV and application via the “Apply” button
- Applications close on Sunday 9 October 2022, with employment offers expected to be made by December 2022
- Your cover letter should include, why you are interested in:
- Undertaking a traineeship in Certificate IV in Business
- Working in a training environment, supporting apprentices & trainees
Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia to be considered. APA Group is not accepting submissions from recruitment agencies for this role.