Stakeholder Engagement Manager
Job Type: Full time
APA is a leading Australian energy infrastructure business. We own and/or manage and operate a diverse, $21 billion portfolio of gas, electricity, solar and wind assets. Consistent with our purpose to strengthen communities through responsible energy, we deliver approximately half of the nation’s gas usage and connect Victoria with South Australia and New South Wales with Queensland through our investments in electricity transmission assets. We are also one of the largest owners and operators of renewable power generation assets in Australia, with wind and solar projects across the country.
We employ more than 2000 people across Australia and know that they are the key to our success. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive culture, where all our people feel safe, valued, and trusted to do their best every day to deliver our vision to be world class in energy solutions.
We now have an exciting opportunity available for a Stakeholder Engagement Manager to join us in our Strategy and Commercial team either in our Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane office on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the General Manager Regulatory & Policy, you will play a key role in working with our stakeholders to deliver better regulatory revenue resets. . This role is accountable for leading APA’s approach to best practice stakeholder engagement for regulated assets and executing on that strategy in a way that exceeds the expectations of our stakeholders
- Designing and implementing a best practice stakeholder engagement strategy for APA’s regulated assets
- Leading stakeholder engagement processes for regulatory conversion and reset processes
- Regularly solicit feedback on APA’s approach and implement continuous improvement mechanisms
- Identifying key stakeholders and leading a maintaining excellent long term relationships
- Facilitating stakeholder forums and similar activities
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Degree in Business, Economics, Law, Finance or similar
- Demonstrated experience working in the field of stakeholder engagement for regulated assets (energy infrastructure strongly preferred)
- Experience working with the IAP2 Framework
APA is an equal opportunity employer. The safety and sustainability of our people, community and environment is our focus. We embrace diversity in our people to ensure our workforce is representative of the communities that we operate in.
APA provides you with access to targeted career development programs, competitive remuneration, employee benefits, work–life balance and wellbeing programs. APA also have an inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents throughout their parenting journey.
Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia to be considered.
Sound like your kind of career?We’d love to hear from you.
Role closes 3 December 2022
Role Reference number 3186