Job Type: Not Specified
- Salary + Incentive + Employee Benefits + Super
- Brisbane, Australia
- Flexible work from home arrangements available
At Arrow, we explore and develop gas fields, produce and sell coal seam gas and generate electricity. We have operations across the Surat and Bowen basins, based in Dalby and Moranbah respectively, as well as our corporate headquarters in Brisbane.
Our vision is to be the most competitive and respected developer of unconventional gas value chains in Australia.
We are an incorporated joint venture between Shell and PetroChina (50/50), with a proud history of operating gas and power assets in Queensland since 2000. We are working to meet the demand for cleaner burning fuels through gas supply
At Arrow, safety is our highest priority and our values – respect, lead, own, solve and integrate – underpin everything we do.
We are proud to be a Work 180 Endorsed Employer for all Women. At Arrow, everyone belongs. We have a high-performance culture that celebrates diversity and inclusivity, as one of our key foundations. We believe that enabling people to bring their whole selves to work creates a thriving and successful culture.
You will be Rewarded
We recruit talented and motivated people who are passionate about contributing to our journey.
Your appointment will be met with ongoing training and development opportunities, to ensure your greatest potential is realised.
- An attractive remuneration package
- Annual incentive scheme based on company & individual performance
- Flexible working arrangements – combine work from anywhere and the office with flexible start and finish times
- Work180 Endorsed Employer for Women
- Ongoing learning and professional development opportunities
- Indigenous support network, ‘Bundagadan’, offering mentoring, workshops and coaching opportunities
- Employee Benefits Program - $3000 per year to cover insurances/electricity rebates
- Novated leasing, corporate discount programs, lifestyle benefit, specialist health care service access, annual flu shot & skin check and Employee Assistance Program
- Gender neutral leave policies, including paid primary and secondary carers’ leave
- Option to purchase additional annual leave
- Bonus 5 days annual leave after 5 years’ service
To meet our growing demands, we are looking for a Contract Administrator to join our team.
Reporting to the Contract Execution Manager, you will provide post award contract administration and be accountable for managing commercial risks and opportunities, as well as recommending efficiencies and improvements, driving performance and providing contractual reporting with a focus on ICT & professional services contracts.
In addition, you will:
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to consistently role model Arrow’s values, code of conduct, safety and the environment.
- Establish positive and productive working relationships with key stakeholders.
- Model inclusive behaviours to create a safety environment where different views and perspectives are encouraged and valued.
- Maintain contractual compliance, by ensuring commercial obligations are adhered to by both Arrow and the Supplier.
- Validate contractual change, by administering change events and assessing entitlement and quantification.
- Provide financial control, by certifying that costs and any claims for payment are in accordance with the contract.
- Facilitate procurement, by leading and implementing transactional purchasing activities.
- Deliver commercial value, by providing input or support within contract performance management and/or pre-award activities.
You will demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills along with the ability to contribute to a high performing-team with a second-to-none focus on safety and integrity.
To be considered for this role, you will ideally have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Legal, Business, Commerce, Project Management or Engineering or equivalent level of experience
- Proven experience working in Post Award Contract Administration or Management preferably within O&G, Mining or Heavy Industry
- Proven experience working on Professional Services categories highly regarded
- Working knowledge of Contract Terms & Conditions, including allocation of risks between the parties
- Exposure to Commercial Models; Lump Sum, Unit Rate, Schedule of Rates and/or Target Price
- Skilled at formulating supplier management, innovation strategy, executing opportunities and achieving commercial outcomes through effective negotiation