Senior Maintenance Planner - 2 positions available
Job Type: Not Specified
- Salary + incentives + benefits
- Moranbah, Australia
- 15/13 rotational roster
At Arrow, we explore and develop gas fields, produce and sell coal seam gas and generate electricity. We have operations across the Surat and Bowen basins, based in Dalby and Moranbah respectively, as well as our corporate headquarters in Brisbane.
Our vision is to be the most competitive and respected developer of unconventional gas value chains in Australia.
We are an incorporated joint venture between Shell and PetroChina (50/50), with a proud history of operating gas and power assets in Queensland since 2000. We are working to meet the demand for cleaner burning fuels through gas supply
At Arrow, safety is our highest priority and our values – respect, lead, own, solve and integrate – underpin everything we do.
We are proud to be a Work 180 Endorsed Employer for all Women. At Arrow, everyone belongs. We have a high performance culture that celebrates diversity and inclusivity, as one of our key foundations. We believe that enabling people to bring their whole selves to work creates a thriving and successful culture.
You will be Rewarded
We recruit talented and motivated people who are passionate about contributing to our journey.
Your appointment will be met with ongoing training and development opportunities, to ensure your greatest potential is realised.
- An attractive remuneration package
- Annual incentive scheme based on company & individual performance
- Flexible working arrangements – combine work from anywhere and the office with flexible start and finish times
- Work180 Endorsed Employer for Women
- Ongoing learning and professional development opportunities
- Indigenous support network, ‘Bundagadan’, offering mentoring, workshops and coaching opportunities
- Employee Benefits Program - $3000 per year to cover insurances/electricity rebates
- Novated leasing, corporate discount programs, lifestyle benefit, specialist health care service access, annual flu shot & skin check and Employee Assistance Program
- Gender neutral leave policies, including paid primary and secondary carers’ leave
- Option to purchase additional annual leave
- Bonus 5 days annual leave after 5 years’ service
To meet our growing demands, we are looking for 2 x Senior Maintenance Planners to join our team.
Reporting to the Planning and Scheduling Supervisor, the purpose of this position is to ensure that the work management processes for Arrow's operational assets are adhered to. You will also provide accurate and executable maintenance plans for the Maintenance and Operational execution teams, to ensure Arrow Energy’s assets are maintained for optimal reliability and availability.
In addition you will:
- Deliver quality Maintenance Planning and Scheduling support as identified and defined to meet business systems, process and operational objectives.
- Ensure maintenance planning aligns with forecast production plans / deferment.
- Implement approved maintenance strategies as per the Work Management Process to ensure short and long term targets are achieved including Shutdown planning.
- Develop weekly and fortnightly maintenance schedules and provide input into the 30 and 90 day and 2 yearly Integrated Activity Plans.
- Be involved in improvements and changes relating to the SAP platform for clarity and efficient work management processes.
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to consistently role model Arrow’s values, code of conduct, safety and the environment.
- Establish positive and productive working relationships with key stakeholders.
- Model inclusive behaviours to create a safety environment where different views and perspectives are encouraged and valued.
You will demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills along with the ability to contribute to a high performing-team with a second-to-none focus on safety and integrity.
To be considered for this role, you will ideally have:
- Certificate III Trade qualified.
- Proven experience within a maintenance planning position within a process, refinery or continuous process industry;
- Demonstrable planner/scheduler experience working in a Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS), utilising either SAP, Mincom, Maximo etc.
- Experience in the use of management of change (MOC) and risk assessment systems to manage changes and associated decision making.