Senior Technical Business Analyst
Job Type: Full time
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or from an office (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Are you energized and motivated by the challenge of scaling a fast-growing company through analytics and business insight? In this role you will investigate some of the most pressing challenges and decisions points Atlassian has in scaling its solutions to 100 million users. We're growing quickly, so being a fast learner and adapting to utilize creative approaches and technologies is the key to success.
What you will do:
- In this role, you are the customer champion, a trusted partner with Product & Engineering teams, helping to scale the business by making our customers more successful.
- You will dive deep into our data to identify, pitch, advocate for, and partner on meaningful improvements to Atlassian's products that will reduce friction for our customers. You will collaborate with our Product teams on change to ensure that our Support Engineers are prepared, and change is adopted by our customers successfully.
- You're part analyst, part product manager, and part program manager. You're strategic, tactical, and also relationship- and data-driven
On day one you'll have the following experience:
- 5+ years of relevant experience with a proven ability as an analyst in software development, service delivery, or customer support
- You have strong business insight and the ability to map business challenges to data
- Advanced SQL experience
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Proven track record of developing initiatives and using data to drive clear prioritization of issues and development of strategy
- Experience in Product Management or Software Development
- Influencing senior stakeholders in order to enact change
You'll be passionate about the following:
- Telling stories through data that resonate with executive leadership
- Actioning feedback to drive improvements in yourself
- Exhibiting curiosity, humor, drive, flexibility, empathy, and refusal to accept the status quo
- Championing our customers
- Attention to detail
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.
You’ve got this!