Job Type: Full time
About the role:
Aurizon is currently seeking applications from professional, dynamic and resilient individuals who are able to work autonomously in the position of Facilities Coordinator. This position is based in Welshpool however you will be looking after Aurizon facilities across the whole of Western Australia . The role will focus on operational efficiency, reducing cost through use of both internal and external resources and achieving goals and targets.
- Achieve operational goals and targets assigned to Facilities Management for health, safety and environmental performance.
- Manage contractors and staff to ensure Facilities Service delivery meets the operational requirements of the site.
- Build and maintain collaborative relationships with site management, internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure all maintenance activities are undertaken in accordance with Aurizon policies and meet statutory obligations.
- Assist with preparation of annual FM site budgets.
- Monitor financial performance and achieve budget FM targets.
- Must be able to travel frequently across WA to Aurizon’s various facilities
- A minimum of 2 years corporate and/or industrial real estate facilities management experience (preferred).
- Understanding of and experience with technical corporate facilities related planning and infrastructure
- Hold a Trade Qualification in facilities or related discipline (preferred)
- Encompass a high level of skill in the management of maintenance contractors both in the workplace and in an operational environment.
- Proven success in building and maintaining collaborative relationships with site management, internal and external stakeholders.
- Proficient with monitoring financial performance and achieving budget.
What we can offer you:
At Aurizon, we support the development and growth of our employees to reach their full potential. With a National portfolio of operations, we offer a diverse and inclusive environment with long term and exciting career opportunities. Some of our benefits include:
- Development and growth opportunities
- Access to female and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander mentoring programs
- Discounts on selected health insurance funds, personal travel, gyms, vehicles and retail brands
- Parental Leave Program and Super Booster
At Aurizon we believe in connection
It is our ability to connect that strengthens communities, industries and builds economies. It helps to embrace diversity in our workplace and that is the experience we want for everyone. We are building a culture where everyone is seen, heard and valued, because of their diversity. We value inclusion throughout the whole company and encourage you to apply.
Aurizon is Australia’s largest rail freight operator and a top 100 ASX company. Each year, we transport more than 250 million tonnes of Australian commodities, connecting miners, primary producers, and industry with international and domestic markets.
We strive for a diverse, collaborative, creative and a high-performance culture that celebrates the contribution of every employee and provide opportunities for career development in a dynamic work environment.
To learn about us and our company values visit www.aurizon.com.au/careers
Apply to job number 796226 or call Marissa Whittington on 07 4932 2223 for a discussion.