Storeperson - Forrestfield
Job Type: Full time
Remuneration/Benefit: Competitive wages and other employment conditions as per EA
- Fantastic Team Environment
- Residential Full Time Permanent Role
- Great Training and Career Development Opportunities
About the role:
In your new role you will be responsible for performance of warehouse operational activities to provide of support in achieving business objectives. The duties include, but are not limited to:
- Performing routine inventory management processes and warehouse tasks to support customers and daily site operations
- Building/assembling/supplying component maintenance kits/picks as required
- Ensuring compliance with Supply Chain policies, processes and procedures
- Conducting internal and vendor held stocktaking as required including cycle counts as directed and advise where product does not comply or is not correctly catalogued/ identified
- Ensuing key deliverables and KPI's are achieved as per business requirements
- Assisting in maintaining warehouse security and safe operating conditions
- Providing skilled high-risk plant and equipment operational support to the site as required and adhere to general housekeeping requirements
- Ensuring all issued equipment and tools are maintained in accordance with relevant regulations
- Safely loading, securing, and unloading of materials for delivery vehicles.
To succeed in this role, you will meet the following requirements:
- C Class Driver's License (mandatory)
- Appropriate experience working in Warehousing (mandatory)
- Forklift License ticket and experience in operating it (mandatory)
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Sound communication skills
- Basic MS Office skills (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Competence in SAP Materials Management or equivalent
- Ability to interpret and adhere to relevant policies and procedures
- Formal or Aurizon gained training in the use of relevant Warehouse module
- Commitment to additional safety training and awareness packages including Dangerous Goods, Load restraint and Chain of Responsibility
What we can offer you:
At Aurizon, we support the development and growth of our employees to reach their full potential. With a National portfolio of operations, we offer a diverse and inclusive environment with long term and exciting career opportunities. Some of our benefits include:
- Development and growth opportunities
- Parental Leave Program and Super Booster
- Access to female and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander mentoring programs
- Discounts on selected health insurance funds, personal travel, gyms, vehicles and retail brands
At Aurizon we believe in connection
It is our ability to connect that strengthens communities, industries and builds economies. It helps to embrace diversity in our workplace and that is the experience we want for everyone. We are building a culture where everyone is seen, heard and valued, because of their diversity. We value inclusion throughout the whole company and encourage you to apply.
Aurizon is Australia’s largest rail freight operator and a top ASX company. Each year, we transport more than 250 million tonnes of Australian commodities, connecting miners, primary producers, and industry with international and domestic markets.
We strive for a diverse, collaborative, creative and a high-performance culture that celebrates the contribution of every employee and provide opportunities for career development in a dynamic work environment.
To learn about us and our company values visit www.aurizon.com.au/careers
For more information on this position (reference 84255), please contact Julia on 08 9212 2605.