Second Person - Dubbo
Job Type: Full time
Location: Various NSW Locations
Remuneration: Attractive salary package on offer
- Work for Australia’s Largest Rail Freight Operator
- Great Career Advancement Opportunity
We are seeking expressions of interest from experienced 2nd Persons / Drivers Assistant Locomotive Driver to join our Bulk NSW Dubbo team.
About the role:
- Assisting with train operations on the mainline, shunting and yard operations at 2nd person level.
- Apply 'best practice' shunting and train management techniques to ensure efficient and safe train operations.
- Work in accordance with Aurizon's safety and operational standards and procedures.
- Provide quality customer service.
- Contribute to ongoing performance improvement.
- Experience in NSW Safeworking Systems.
- Route knowledge is desirable yet not essential.
- Current unrestricted Class C drivers licence.
- A strong commitment to safety.
- Ability to work a 24/7 shift work roster including availability to work weekends.
- Commitment to Aurizon values and a willingness to embrace a diverse work environment.
Aurizon is Australia’s largest rail freight operator and a top ASX company. Each year, we transport more than 250 million tonnes of Australian commodities, connecting miners, primary producers, and industry with international and domestic markets.
We strive for a diverse, collaborative, creative and a high-performance culture that celebrates the contribution of every employee and provide opportunities for career development in a dynamic work environment.
To learn about us and our company values visit www.aurizon.com.au/careers
For more information on this position (reference 677567), please contact Jason on 08 9212 2568